XXII

The lights were flashing, music blaring in the background. None of that mattered in this moment all Hyunjin could do was focus on the man in front of him. A year passed without any mention of their past, no touches or lingering stares. So why now?

"What do you want?" He glared at the older. Confusion and anger mixed into his eyes. The older just stared at him a smile playing on his lips.

"You used to love this baby, what's wrong now? Mad because I left you to peruse something you wanted?" The older said leaning in closer.

"That was then, now I don't want this." Hyunjin pushed on his chest, but Chan didn't budge. The older started to laugh. "You say that but I've seen you look at me." He leaned closer to the boy locked in between his arms, lips gently gliding over the others.

Hyunjin hesitated, almost moving forward. But the sight of Felix in the corner of his eye made him fully break from the hold he was in.

"Don't fucking play with me! You left and said nothing to me. You can't just try to come onto me now after a year of nothing. We've been fine so why now?!" He yelled. People starting to stare at them.

Chan let out a sigh and grabbed him by the arm leading him to somewhere more private. Hyunjin just followed along. He couldn't help still wanting to be puddy in the oldest hands.

Once behind the door of a private room Hyunjin fumed. "He fucking saw us! Felix fucking saw you idiot!" He pushed Chan roughly, the older just moving with the push. "How could you be so careless you stupid bitch! I swear-"

Before Hyunjin even knew he in the air, thrown onto the bed. Scrambling up all he could see was Chan staring at him. No emotion on his face. He knew look very well. Scooting back until he hit the headboard he steadied himself.

"I didn't mean that. I'm sorry, it's just he saw and no one knows about our past!" He pleaded. The older just stared at him.

Chan rounded the bed coming face to face with the younger. Taking his face into his hand bringing it close to his. "I'll let this go just this once. Only because he saw us. But you know better kitten than to talk to me like that." He smiled, looking into Hyunjin eyes seeing that same submissive look he loved. He moved away pushing the younger back.