III

Seungmin POV

After asking ridiculous questions and drinking a lot more I thought it would be a good time to question him about what I really want to know.

"Okay, enough with the lame questions let's spice it up." I spoke confidently with a slight smirk.

I saw Hyunjin lean back onto the arm of the couch and look at me with his famous smile.

"Okay sweetheart, what do you want to know?" He said boldly.

"Sexuality? You've never told me and I've never seen you with anyone." I stated bluntly.

"Well that's new, I'm gay. I thought you knew?" He stated unsure, cocking his head to the side.

This took me by surprise. Someone who could have any girl he wanted like men? This made it all the more interesting to me.

"Oh well good to know, so are you a top or a bottom?" I asked eagerly.

"Mmhmm sweetheart you already asked a question. It's my turn now." He smirked. "The last time you spent the night here after we went drinking with everyone, why were you stuck in the bathroom for so long? I know you weren't sick." He chuckled lowly.

My face became bright red. I thought he was sleeping that night. Oh god so he heard me, how embarrassing. I quickly put my palms to my face to hid my embarrassment.

"Hey, you pervert! I was just going to the bathroom nothing else!" I yelled at him trying to get off the subject I asked another question before he could pry any further. "So are you going to answer my previous question? Top or bottom?"

"Uhh.. well I guess it depends on the situation, but I mostly top." He said shyly.

"So now tell me what we're you doing? I know you weren't using the bathroom, I heard small whimpers. Were you doing what I think you were, you pervert." He smirked and began to laugh.

I sighed in defeat. "So what if I was? You're the pervert for listening in on me!"

"You know Minnie, I'm always here if you need help with anything." Hyunjin said leaning in closer, face slightly flushed.

I blushed "Wha-what do you mean..." I asked looking away.

"If you have a problem, you know.. what are best friends for?.." He smirked slightly, pointing his finger towards my slightly tight pants.

'Oh god this isn't happening. I didn't even notice, screw me and my wild thought I didn't even feel it happening' I thought to myself not noticing how close Hyunjin has gotten to me. I looked up to him just to be met with his dark eyes piercing into me. I was almost lost in them when Hyunjin's phone rang. Quick to snap out of the alcohol induced trance, he picked up his phone and pressed ignore. We both looked at each other confused. It was silent for some time before it was broken by Hyunjin.

"I was just kidding Minnie, I didn't mean what I said. I just wanted to tease you, it's fun. Don't take it the wrong way." He spoke while shifting uncomfortably.

"Uh yeah I know, I was just playing along with the joke I thought it would be funny. I mean come on I know you don't look at me like that I'm your best friend." I chuckled lightly, looking down at my feet. "So um who called you? You didn't have to ignore it." I stated as I looked over to him.

"It's no one don't worry about it. Who called you earlier you were quick to flip your phone over." He stared at me with a blank expression.

"Um no one probably just a friend or something, I didn't really look at it." I shifted to turn away from his piercing stare. "I was supposed to go out tonight but I wanted to hang out with you instead." I tried to play off the guilt I was feeling.