V

Seungmin POV

I knew he was mad at me, I've never seen him like this. Before I knew it I was being thrown on the bed, I sat up and clutched the silk sheets trying not to meet Hyunjin's piercing gaze. 'Why him out of all people, why was he the one to find out my secret' I knew I wouldn't be able to stay quite much longer, I turned my head to the side and looked up. His look cold and dark. Why was he being like this I didn't understand? As I was about to open my mouth and question him he stepped closer to the bed, making me stiffen up. 'Why was I so scared of him right now, it's never like this..' I thought to myself before I took a look at his hand, and there was my answer his ring. Completely black. So I wasn't the only one hiding a secret. A strand feeling came over me, I enjoyed seeing that ring on his finger it went with mine perfectly. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his hand on my cheek. I couldn't help but to look into his dark orbs.

"Are you going to tell me about all of this now?" He stepped back and crossed his arms to get a better look at me.

"I think you already know what this place is so do you really need me to answer you?" I said sarcastically trying to change this strange atmosphere.

It was quite for a little while, it was making me regret saying that. Usually he would spit back another sarcastic comment but he didn't. His shifted his gaze all over my body not looking me in the eyes. It made me shudder once I saw him lightly bite his bottom lip his eyes glued to my body. But it was quickly dropped once he noticed that I saw him. His face immediately turned back to a scowl. He quickly uncross his arms and stepped forward towards me. I stiffened again at his actions. Once he reached the side of the bed he leaned forward becoming face to face with me. I could feel my breath hitch in my throat as I could feel his breath on my skin. The smell of alcohol present.

"Look Minnie tonight isn't the night to play around with me. Answer my questions before I really get angry." He said in a low intimidating voice.

I shifted on the bed trying to move away from him, before I could move an inch I felt a hand on my thigh. He placed his hand firmly on my thigh gripping it. Looking back up to meet his gaze I regretted my actions. He eyes almost seemed dark and he had no readable emotion on his face. I've seen this look before, not on him, but it was all so familiar.

"I tried to be nice to you Minnie I really did, but today you've been really testing me. First you raise your voice at me and slap me. Then you walk out of the house right after, which honestly was a great choice on your part. It wouldn't have ended well; for you at least. Now I find in you in a place like this wearing that ring on your finger. I never would of guessed, but I've never asked either. Stupid me. But now you won't answer my questions either. What happened to my sweet, innocent, and obedient puppy that always answered me. Hmm tell me?" He said as he leaned in closer to me barley leaving any space between us. I felt him shift towards my ear, he blew air into it making me yelp in shock.

I jumped back on the bed, hitting the headboard. All I could see when I looked up was a wide grin spread across Hyunjin's face. I was shocked to say the lease he has never acted this way towards me. Yeah, we've made flirty comments to one another over the years but didn't most best friends do that? This was a whole other side to him he was staring at me like I was his prey and he was waiting to eat me. Part of me wanted to provoke him, the other part wanted to run. But I knew either option would end bad for me. So I decided to speak up.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I'll answer your questions just stay over there." I pointed to the end of the bed.

He looked towards where my finger was pointed but didn't budge. Instead he sat down on the edge of the bed, a little to close for my comfort.