XVIII

He felt as if nothing else mattered expect for the steps surrounding him in the room. He wanted so desperately to call out for Jisung but he knew better. Eyes covered, hands and ankles bound.

"Are you ready for your punishment kitten?" Jisung asked as he approached the bed. "I told you not to go running your pretty little mouth about the club." He hissed. "Now look what happened, secrets are starting to surface."

Minho struggled in his restraints, tears brimming in his eyes. "m' sorry. didn't mean too.. Jeongin kept pushing to know." He cried, feeling horrible for letting his Dom down.

Jisung just snickered, "you think that makes it okay? C'mon baby boy you know better than that." Jisung brought the whip down hard on Minho's thighs. "You knew this would happen." 

All he could do was wail out. "m' sorry. kitty won't do it again-" he was cut off, a slap coming across his face. Then the blindfold being lifted from his face.

"Oh baby," Jisung cooed. Caressing his reddened cheek. "I know you won't, once I'm done with you." He paused. Grabbing Minho's cheeks quickly pulling him to eye level. "You'll listen like you should of in the first place." He warned, tone harsh but not all that threatening.   

While lightly pushing him back down into his previous spot. He ran the whip down his stomach, seeing Minho twitch as it cascaded farther down.

"master please!" Minho cried unsure of what he was begging for. "wan' want to be touched!" He thrashed in his restraints, trying to reach Jisung.

Jisung just marveled at his masterpiece. Finally breaking the boy he longed to have under his control. "Poor baby, you want master to punish you that bad?" Placing a chaste kiss on Minho's lips, quickly pulling back.

"yes! please kitten deserves it." Minho blurred without hesitation. Looking at Jisung with blissed out eyes. Pliant under Jisung's hold.

---

Minsung chapter. Don't come for me.

 Sorry for the long wait! Been debating on writing a minsung book and then here we are with this.