XI

Hyunjin POV

"Sorry baby boy, but it's time for your punishment."

I started off rough, pulling out and thrusting back in without a care of letting him adjust. I couldn't help myself he looked beautiful like this. I wanted to wreck him. I saw the blindfold become wet with his tears, but I didn't care. I gripped his hair tugging him upwards. I smashed our lips together forcing my tongue into his mouth as he moaned due to the slightly new position.

I pulled away letting go of his hair, his body falling limp back into the bed. He tilted his head to the side as if he was inviting me. I took the opportunity to bite and suck on his smooth skin. How I loved hearing his high pitched moans. As I continued to leave marks all over his neck I heard him slightly whisper.

"Bite. Me. Harder."

I licked up his neck and jawline going in for a deep quick kiss. As I pulled away from the kiss I instantly felt pain on my bottom lip. He bite me.

"I said you couldn't touch me pup, bites count."

I saw a slight smirk start to pull on his face. "What are you going to do about it?" He chuckled slightly.

I leaned to the side of the bed towards the nightstand. I never thought I'd use this, especially on him. I grabbed out a cock ring and a vibrator. I slipped the ring on swiftly, he gasped at the cold metal against his sensitive dick. I attached the small vibrator to the tip of his dick, turning on the setting to one at first. He squirmed around to the new sensation. Arching his back when I switch the setting higher.

"Feels good huh, baby." I asked knowing he was enjoying this. He didn't answer me, only opening his mouth for nothing to come out. I put it to the last setting I watched him arch his back and his legs shake. He had his first dry orgasm, but this wouldn't be his last.

I began to start my pace again, working into him as his breath started to hitch with each thrust. I stopped to turn him around so I could go deeper. I loved the sight. His plump ass just waiting for me. I grabbed the paddle and gave him one good smack. He jerked forward with a loud whine.

"Please.. do.. it again.." he moaned out. I gave him what he wanted. I could still faintly see the imprints of the hearts on his ass that I left before. I rubbed my finger over them. I began to feel him twitch at my touch.

"Does pup like when I mark him? Leave pretty little bruises on you."  I whispered as I leaned in to bite his ear. "Answer me or I'll stop." I stilled myself waiting for his answer.

"Yes. Pup likes it very much. Mark me daddy.." he said desperately. Working his hips so he could push back into me, moaning at the feeling of being full.

I was shocked, he wasn't like this last time. He didn't slip as far into his headspace. I was worried. "Pup can you tell me how deep you are?" I questioned hoping for a good response. But he said nothing.

I turned him on to his back again and began to remove the blindfold. He opened his eyes they were glossed over. He was deep, i caressed his cheek and he moved into the feeling. He looked at me while he stuck his tongue out. I tilted my head to the side and raised a brow. He ran his tongue along my fingers before taking two into his mouth. I moaned at the sensation, he just stared at me while his tongue did wonders. I pulled my fingers out and reached for the rope to untie him.

He immediately put his hands on my shoulders, quickly flipping us. He straddled me, slowly moving his hips. "Can I ride you? Please pup will be good.." He stuttered out, a dark shade of pink covering his face.

"Yes baby." I grabbed his hips to steady him. He chuckled cutely at the name before leaning in to kiss me. "I love when you call me names daddy.. only you.."

Before I could say anything he leaned up and slowly lifted himself up to slam right back down. Causing both of us to moan at the feeling. After a few minutes I could tell he was close, his movements became sloppy.

"Do you want to cum baby boy?" I reached up to grab the cock ring but slowly started to jack him off to get him to the edge.

"Yes please.. need.. too.." he couldn't form any words.

I took the ring off and continued to stroke him as he worked himself on me. I bucked my hips up meeting his pace. He fell onto my chest, I knew I hit his sweet spot, his moans became louder.

He looked up at me with pleading eyes. Biting his lip trying to hold back his third orgasm. "Please. Need..per..permission.. to.. cum.."

I kissed him passionately before whispering against his lips. "Cum for me baby." Before I even finished the sentence I felt him cum into my hand. I kept thrusting into him. My release close. As I felt myself close to my climax I began to pull out. Only to be stopped as he pushed me further into him.

"Fill me.. please daddy.."
I had no time to think I felt myself go over the edge, what made it even better was the way he dug he nails into my chest as I filled him. How he moaned my name loving the way I took him.

That night I woke up to Seungmin not in bed with me. I panicked and got up immediately looking for him. As I walked to the living room I saw him sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket. As I approached him he stared straight forward not even glancing at me. I took my seat next to him on the couch, he looked like a statue. No movement at all. As I reached to touch his face he flinched, moving away from me. I was confused and hurt, he's never been like this with me.

"Are you okay Minnie? Something wrong?" I questioned, concerned for my best friend.

He was quiet, still staring at the wall.

"Please tell me, what's wrong?" I scooted slightly closer to him. He didn't notice that I moved. I put my head down in defeat he was t talking to me. Just as I was going to get up I heard him.

"Can we keep this going?" He said lowly almost nonexistent.

I turned my head to the side confused if I had heard him right? "Excuse me?"

He turned towards me. Guilt and something else present in his eyes. "I said.. can we keep this going. The sex.." the last part barely audible but I heard him.

I looked at him for a few minutes, he became nervous and sprang up from the couch. He almost got away but I got up behind him and grabbed him by the waist. Bringing him towards me I turned him around so he would be facing me. "So you like having sex with me? Is that it?" I mocked leaning closer to his face.

He nodded his head trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Words." I demanded.

"Yes I do." He said in a shaky breath. "Never had anything like it."

A smirk formed on my face, I got a great idea. "Do you want to make a deal with me is that what I'm hearing?"

I felt him tense up in my grip, he hid his face into my chest. I trailed my right hand slowly up his back, feeling his breath become more rigid as skimmed my fingers along his neck to his jaw. Lifting his face up to meet mine again. He stared at me for a few minutes before he finally spoke up.

"Yes. I do." Swallowing hard at what just came out of his mouth.

"Okay tell me the deal you want baby." I whispered to him, bringing our faces closer.

"I'll do whatever you want, just please keep fucking me." He shot out without even a moment to think. His desires coming to the surface. "I'll be good, I'll listen this time." He brought himself up slightly to connect our lips. Kissing softly until I slide my tongue into his mouth. He started to hum at the feeling of me licking and sucking on his tongue.

"We can do this but I have rules-" Before I could finish he interrupted me.

"It's strictly a Sub and Dom relationship. I'll listen just have to keep me in place. " he said confidently trying to get a rise out of me.

I wanted to tell him a few things but I left it at that. "Fine, now get your ass back to bed. We have school in a few hours." I turned him around and smacked his ass, signaling him to head towards the room.

Something about this didn't feel right. I couldn't figure out what he had planned but I knew he did I saw something in his eyes.