IV

After I got off the phone with Changbin, I grabbed my wallet and made sure the two drunks on my couch were taken care of and put into one of the guest rooms. As I walked into the club music boomed into my ears, this place always brought me joy. I was lucky enough to be recommended this place by one of my dad's associates. This wasn't a regular club, you would never knew this place existed if you weren't rich or had amazing connections. I was lucky enough to have both, my family being in the Mafia and all. There was only one way to enter this club, it wouldn't matter who you were if you weren't wearing the specialized rings made for members only, you were not permitted no matter what.

The rings were made especially for this club, It was a private bar/sex club. Most rings were categorized to show where you stood in this place and to also show your preferences. It was a thick band with a black obsidian diamond on the top, some rings could be custom made but only for high quality members. Black symbolizing you took on the dominant role, never submissive. A gold band showing who preferred the submissive roles. Silver being the ones didn't mind taking on either role; dom or sub. Changbin was one of the higher members, his ring being black with a silver stripe running through the band meeting on both sides of the diamond. He usually takes on the dom role but he has some days where he will go from dom to sub, but it's a rare occasion. Or so he says.

As I made my way through the crowd of people who were drinking, dancing and doing drugs I found Changbin at our usual table. As I approached the table I could see him smirking at me while he picked up his glass of whiskey taking a drink and setting it down as I took my seat.

"What are you smirking at shorty? I scoffed at him.

"Nothing, you look like someone smacked your puppy." He glanced at me with an even bigger smirk. "Oh yeah that's right you got hit by the puppy!" He burst out in laughter.

I turned to him giving him a menacing glare, I turned back and waved a bartender down so I could start to enjoy myself and blow off some steam. Once my drink arrived I informed the bartender to have our drinks coming back to back. I downed my glass in one go, patiently for my next one, once it did I downed that one in one more go. Letting out a groan of frustration right after. Changbin took his other drink and finally turned to me, I knew he was going to start the conversation that I was not ready to have. I wasn't drunk yet.

"So tell me what happened? Why did he slap you? He questioned quirking up a brow.

"He started asking questions about Yoongi, like if he was my boyfriend. Which is horrible Hoseok would fucking kill me if I even looked at his boyfriend like that." I put my palm to my face and dragged it down. "Then when I didn't answer he asked if I was hiding stuff from him and I should tell him because we tell each other everything. So I told him if he needed to know I would of tell him. Then I made the mistake of calling him puppy while we were arguing so that sent him over the edge. Yup that's how I got slapped." I took another swig of my drink then faced Changbin. He just had a blank look on his face. After a moment of silence he finally spoke up.

"You messed up man, you know how he gets when he's angry. You're a dead man walking. Why couldn't you have just come up with a lie? Now you have to find a way back on his good side, if he even decides to give you the time of day." He shrugged.

"Aah. Screw it I'll come up with something. I'm just going to drink and see if I can actually relieve some stress tonight." I groaned. I waved for the bartender to come back. "I need shots of tequila and keep them coming all night long!"

Changbin looked at me with a shocked expression. "So what you're just going to get shit faced all night long? He raised his brow at me.

I chuckled. "No we are going to get shit faced all night long. Maybe you'll want to get into that subspace by the end of the night." I laughed teasing him. His face had lost all his color. Then I received a slap on the arm and a death glare. "Hey I'm just joking you know! I would never do that to you!" I reassured him.