XIX

Jisung carefully looked over the older, satisfied with the mess he created. "Give me your color, kitten." He asked his voice a bit softer.

Minho was laid there quietly, breath thick, mind hazy. He searched for the right words. "green! m' green! please.." He begged not sure what he was begging for.

Jisung chuckled lightly, "Please what baby? Want master to finally touch you?" He cooed, slowly gripping the subs thighs.

"yes please! will be good!" The sub pleaded, eyes glazed over and wanting nothing more than to be pretty for his Dom.

"of course you will," Jisung began removing the cuffs on Minho's wrist, letting the other have a bit of freedom. "always the best for me, sweet baby."

-

Seungmin rushed home, trying his best to stay out of Hyunjin's way. He hasn't had a moment to himself since the fling started. Not that he was complaining but today was different. It was his birthday tomorrow and he didn't want to celebrate. 

"Thank god." He exclaimed, "finally I can relax and just hopefully get through tomorrow." As he reached for the door he didn't take notice to the smell of burning wood and vanilla. 

Shocked as he entered his face lit up. He stood there in amazement, candles lit the whole apartment. The makeshift bed next to the fireplace surrounded by dozens of movies and snacks.  

What he wasn't prepared for was Hyunjin to come walking out of his bedroom, water running in the background. Once the taller caught sight of him he saw that devilish grin.

"Hey baby, right on time." He made his way to the cherry haired boy wrapping his arms around his waist to pull him close. "did you think I would miss your birthday pup?" 

"I didn't want to celebrate." He said in a hushed voice, he should of known. Hyunjin has never let him be alone on special days like this. "but it's pretty, thank you." 

"of course pup," lifting his chin he placed a chaste kiss on his lips. Pulling back to see Seungmin already leaning back in for more. "Not now, we will play a little later." Seungmin pouting and pushing out of his arms. 

He made his way to the entrance of his bedroom turning around to look at Hyunjin only to run into said boy. Hyunjin immediately wrapping his arms around him. "Fine, but tomorrow you better be prepared to give me what I want." 

--

(: