VIII

Seungmin

"Ruin me. Please Hyunjin" the words escaped my lips and before I knew it I was pinned to the bed with my arms above my head. I felt his lips lips roughly kiss mine, it was one filled with lust and possession. It was intoxicating. He removed from the heated kiss, hovering above me.

"Strip." He whispered.

"What?" I stuttered out, shocked at the sudden demand.

"You heard me. Strip. Or I'll rip your clothes off." He growled.

I stood up quickly not wanting to make him any more angry. But as I started to take off my shirt I felt a hand on my wrist stopping me. "What?" I said in a low tone not wanting to raise my voice.

"Yes I did but slowly, I want to admire you." He whispered as he leaned in towards my neck giving it a harsh bite.

I moaned at the sudden action, the pleasure sending tingles through my whole body. "Mmm whatever you want." I stuttered out.

As I started to strip for him I could feel his eyes grazing over my whole body, I felt small under his gaze. I loved it. I needed more, I had to have more. Not being able to control myself I began to strip faster. Hyunjin not liking my sudden actions walked towards me grabbing my jaw and harshly pulling it up so I had no choice but to look at him. I could feel my breathing becoming more rapid just looking at him, my mind wandering to all the things he's going to do to me. Everything he can do to me.

"Naughty pup. So you don't like to listen like a good boy, I'm just going to have to fix that." He growled lowly into my ear.

Suddenly I felt my body being pushed against the wall and my arms pinned above my head. He crushed our lips together, it was eager and rough. Asserting his dominance he bit my lip causing me to slightly open my mouth to gasp at the action. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. Wanting to tease him I fought him for dominance over the kiss trying to get my hands loose from his grip. Failing once I felt his free hand slide down my waist, slowly grazing over my erection. I let him win this one but I wasn't done with him. I had this urge just to fight against him to see what would happen. It made me all the more excited. After what seemed like forever our heated makeup session stopped, he pulled away only a string of saliva connecting our swollen lips. He released my wrists my arms automatically snaking around his neck I leaned in for another kiss only to feel a tight grip on my hair.

"Oh no baby boy only good obedient boys get special treatment and you haven't been. I need to teach you how to behave." He said as he nibbled on my ear lobe licking down to my collarbone before harshly biting it. He slowly started to suck and lick my sweet spot causing me to let out a string of moans. Getting caught up in the pleasure I almost forgot about my objective, I slowly started to feel Hyunjin up and down, sliding my hands down to his jeans, I felt how hard he was and it only made me more excited. I started to palm him over his jeans only to be abruptly stopped with a harsh grip on my wrist. Looking up I met his cold stare gaining some confidence I immediately went in for a kiss taking his bottom lip between my teeth before roughly sucking on it. I pulled back smirking at him, still being met with a cold stare. I reach my hand down again to rub against him but I was only met with a harsh slap. I stare up to him in shock.

"I know what you're doing baby boy, if you want to play like this we can but you'll only regret it in the end." He said lowly his voice laced with dominance.

"I don't know what you mean Jinnie." I smiled up at him trying to not give myself away.

"Don't play dumb pup. If you won't submit to me. He leaned in closer to me, our faces only centimeters apart. "I'll make you."

He gripped a handful of my hair and brought me towards the bed, he pushed me down my knees coming into contact with the cold wood floor. Pulling my hair back he forced me to face him. A grin plastered across his face, his eyes filled with darkness and lust.