XVII

"You think I want to talk to you after what you did? No one will talk to me because you brought them to my club." Seungmin yelled at Jisung.

Jisung was quiet for a moment. Averting eye contact with his childhood friend. "It was an accident, Minho wanted to try something new and it popped in my mind." Shifting slightly in his spot.

"You know I'm upset with you as well. Why didn't you tell me about Hyunjin and Changbin being members?" Jisung questioned, tone agitated but confusion present.

"I didn't even know. Hyunjin found me I never saw them there before it's a big place." Seungmin just played with his milkshake, unbothered by everything around him.

Jisung just stared wondering what could be going through his friends head. "You aren't going to tell him are you? About your parents plan?" Questioning Seungmin as he sipped from his drink.

Instantly Seungmin shot him a glare. "Don't bring that up here. I don't need anyone ruining my own plans for that."

Throwing his hands up in defense Jisung smiled. "Oh I can't wait to see the look on his face. I'll be surprised if he doesn't kill you."

As Jisung looked up his eyes widened. The look on Seungmin's face was unreadable. It was evil but something else lied beneath all that. "Whoa dude, you look creepy. Don't get ahead of yourself. I was only joking!"

All the puppy looking boy could do was laugh. 'It's the only way I get what I want.' Seungmin though to himself.

"In all seriousness though, are you prepared? I won't be there to help you if it all blows up." Jisung asked looking worried. "You know he'll probably bring his little friend and you know how they get. I'm worried is all."

Jisung leaned over the table and placed his hand on Seungmin's shoulder. Seungmin gave him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry Ji, we both know what I'm really capable of."

Both boys started to laugh but it was interrupted by the buzzing on Jisung's phone. Picking up the phone the squirrel looking boys eyes lit up. "I gotta go Minnie, I have a date but call me later yeah?" He got out of his chair and made his way to hug his friend goodbye.

"Of course, don't break the boy now!" With a loving smile Seungmin saw his friend off. But now all he could do was think.

'This is all going to turn out horrible.'