Laura

Laura Smith was a kind and smart girl

Laura Smith was a kind and smart girl. She was an interesting one. Everyone who knew her personally only knew what she was up to. She wasn't popular, but she had a few friends. She was a quiet girl. She loved to sit in her room on her bed reading a book in candlelight. Her parents weren't rich but they also weren't poor either. If someone would ask her what she would change about herself was that she smoked. She hated that people were disgusted by her. She also hated the fact that she didn't know who she really was, and by that I mean she didn't really know if she liked boys, girls, or both. She has had a few boyfriends and she did like them, but she never fell in love with them. She once kissed a girl, but that didn't turn out into a relationship. The thing she did like about herself was that she was different from others. She had interests in life that no one really had. She also liked her life, cause she didn't have that much problems that others had. In school she was one of the smartest. She didn't like school but she also didn't hate it. The things that she did hate were people who judged others without even knowing them. She also hated people who were rude to old people. She didn't like many people, only her best friends. There was one thing that people disliked about her. She wasn't independent. So that's why her parents sent her to a boarding school in England.