''I love you too.''

It was half-past six when all the students of the St. Edwards school woke up. In the girl's room, Sarah woke up at first. She stepped out of bed and walked over to the light brown curtains and opened them. Sarah observed the whole school property and the trees, which were covered with raindrops due to last night's thunder. The sun shined through the leaves of the big oak tree. Sarah felt attracted to the oak tree. She felt a rush of deja vu every time she looked at the oak tree. It felt like it was her place to be.

Sarah took a deep breath and walked over to the bunk bed and woke Laura up. ''Good morning little sunshine.'' Sarah said to her as Laura yawned. ''I completely forgot that I slept here tonight. I always have that when I sleep somewhere else.'' Laura said as she stood up and stretched herself out. ''I guess this is going to be our first day in this school. - ''mhm.'' Laura said as she walked over to the closet and grabbed some clothes. ''I miss my old place already.'' Sarah said. Laura looked at the back of Sarah and saw her body which was covered with sunlight. She walked over to her and hugged her from behind. ''I now babes,'' She said. ''But you have to keep positive.'' - ''yes, you're right Laura.'' Sarah said back with a sigh in her voice.

''And maybe, we'll meet new boys.'' Laura said with a little excitement.'' - ''Oh, you are not going wild on every boy you see in this building, are you?'' - ''No, only with the hot teachers.'' She said as she joked and Sarah laughed and shook her head. ''You're crazy, you know that?'' - ''Oh no I'm not crazy, I'm psycho.'' Laura said as she walked over to the door and stuck her tongue out. ''Where are you going Laura?'' Sarah asked her. ''To the bathroom to take a shower, are you coming with me?'' - ''No, I'll shower later on.'' - ''Oki.'' Laura said as she closed the bedroom door behind her.

Sarah decided to play some music and walked over to her trunk with clothes. She searched, but she couldn't find her phone. ''Are you serious?'' She said, and exactly at that moment, Laura entered the bedroom again. ''Serious about what?'' Laura said as she looked at Sarah. ''They took our phone, well at least mine phone, check if your phone is gone too.'' Of course, they are gone, this is a boarding school Sarah.'' - ''Eww, you sound like a Caran.'' Sarah said back. ''No, I sound like you.'' Laura said and the both of them laughed. But, I have some good news too.'' Laura said. - ''What is it?'' - ''I still got my iPod.'' Laura said back and Sarah gasped and smiled. ''Ahh that's nice! You did not download our playlist did you?'' - ''Of course, I did.'' Laura said back as she looked at Sarah who hugged her. ''You are the best.'' Sarah said as she smiled back at Laura who smiled too. ''I know right.'' She said and they both giggled.

While they both listened to their own music they did their make-up. The playlist they made was fifty hours long and they made it when they were younger. Sarah and Laura described the playlist as the best decision they ever made. There was all kinds of songs in. 'Je te laisserai des mots' was one of Sarah's favorite. And she has listened to it like a million times. Their music taste was kind of unique under their friends. No one really liked their music style, until they met one another. Their music taste matched ninety-five percent. Laura and Sarah had next to their music style also the strongest bond ever. They clicked on points other people would never. They both had the same dreams, way of life and also the same taste in men, which was perfect, cause they always talked about the same boy. Sometimes it was difficult, although they never saw a danger in this fact. They weren't afraid that they would once fall in love with the same boy. Cause they also promised that they would never date each other's exes or crushes.

''I still don't understand how you can make the perfect wing.'' Laura said to Sarah as she struggled with the eyeliner. ''Here, just let me do it then, I'll teach you.'' - ''Ah that's sweet, thanks!'' - ''The fault that you make is that you raise your eyebrows, never do that, 'cause it'll look completely different.'' - ''Oh my, now I noticed why.'' She said as she shook her head. ''And now you just have to practice, and oh by the way,'' Sarah said. ''Every eye shape has a different eye liner, you knew that?'' - ''Honestly, no, I just tried what I found beautiful.'' - ''Tonight or tomorrow, we will find out what your eye shape is. For now, I'll do yours.'' - ''Thank you, sweet Sarah.'' Laura said as she closed her eyes.