You are my sunshine remember?

''I think that I enjoy these moments the most.'' Rafe said as he tilted his head and enjoyed the sun on his face. ''What kind of moments?'' Sarah asked. Rafe slightly opened his left eye and smiled. ''The moments with you of course.'' Rafe answered as he was messing around with the music box witch was placed beside them. Sarah lay down on the roof where they were sitting. Sarah's eyelids looked red on the inside because of the sun that was shining brightly. A moment later a shadow shaped in the form of a circle hang above Sarah's head. As she opened her eyes she looked straight into her favorite green eyes. His eyes. Again they were greener than ever. As she focussed on them they turned a little smaller into stripes cause Rafe was smiling brightly. Whenever she had the chance to look at them, it reminded her how much she loved him.

 Whenever she had the chance to look at them, it reminded her how much she loved him

Rafe now also laid down next to Sarah. He turned her head at Sarah and looked at her with his eyes a little bit shut. ''Have I already told you that you look gorgeous today?'' Sarah shoved her body a bit towards Rafe and answered him. ''Yes, you did multiple times.'' - ''Ohw.'' He said back as he smiled at her.  Sarah looked at the blue sky and sighed. ''Do you still think of home?'' Sarah said as she looked back from the sky at Rafe. ''Yes, every day.'' Rafe said as he did the same. ''Who do you miss the most of everyone?'' Sarah asked Rafe as she bend her head at the right so she could get a better view of him. ''I uh...I actually don't know. Who should I miss?'' He said as he looked at Sarah now. Sarah looked at the sky again. ''Hmmm, let me think. Maybe Victor?'' She said sarcasticallly as she laughed, which made Rafe laugh too. He looked at the sky too, laughed, and shook his head. ''That is the last person I miss at the moment.'' - ''I know, I don't miss him either.'' Sarah said as she closed her eyes again. ''Was he ever a real friend of you? I mean the way you always talk about him. It doesn't make it seem that you two are or where friends.'' - ''I actually don't know. It's just I always stayed nice to him at school cause I knew that if I'd be rude at school, that we wouldn't get along on training.'' - ''Ahh yes, good excuse.'' Sarah said as she laughed. ''What? It's true!'' Rafe said as he made hand gestures while looking at the blue sky. ''Should we go inside? It's getting cold, and then we can watch the movie.'' - ''Yes good idea, let's go.'' Rafe answered Sarah as he looked at her hands which were covered around her body. Preventing herself from the cold. ''Do you take the blanket with you?'' - ''Yes sure.'' Sarah answered him and grabbed the green blanket which laid on the soft material of the roof. Sarah folded the blanket together and she felt the body warmth on the places where the both of them had laid on, on her arms. 

-

Once the both of them were inside, it had started raining now, and Sarah loved rain and thunder, so she had taken a place in front of the mirror behind the long curtain that reached the ground. Sarah blew a gust of warm air against the cold window, which caused it to steam. The tops of her fingers gently touched the cold glass which left ten little dark dots on the steamed glass. A moment later Sarah felt the curtain moving. It was Rafe who approached her from behind. Slowly the blonde moved them aside so he could crawl through. ''Hey.'' sounded next to her. ''Are you okay, I mean you have been here for a little while all alone.'' - ''Yes I am okay,'' Sarah answered as she still looked out of the window and smiled slightly. ''I just love observing the thunder. You see that cloud over there? It's coming towards us.'' Sarah told him as she pointed her finger at the dark cloud which was hanging above the land far away. Rafe blinked slowly and let out a sigh while he sill smiled. ''I love your craziness.'' He said to her as he shove a little closer. Sarah's smile grew bigger and she turned her head to the left so she could look at him. Rafe looked down at Sarah's hands which were holding something black. It was an old polaroid camera. ''Oh my gosh, I didn't know that you brought this thing with you. Aren't you scared that you maybe lose it or something?'' Rafe asked as he looked at Sarah who was now looking at the thing. She was fond of the camera she held in her hands. Sarah's dad once gave it to her on their favorite vacation. ''No I ain't,'' She said bravely. ''I rather take the risk of losing it. Besides photographs are the best, and I am planning on making a lot these years.'' - ''Are you doing this cause you don't wanna forget the things that happen here?'' Sarah breathed in heavily so she could give him a long answer. ''Also...But I just want to experience these moments again when I am older. When I am old and gray, I can look back at these photographs and experience those feelings I had back then again. Besides, I still have my diaries, so all the things that happen are written in that.'' As Rafe's ears heard the word 'diary' he immediately moved a little closer to her. And he gave her that one look again. The 'You know exactly what I mean' look. - ''What?'' Sarah said as she noticed that Rafe stayed silent. But when she realized what he meant she began to talk. ''Oh hell nah haha, is this what I think you mean?'' - ''You won't know until you say it out loud.'' He said as he had the biggest smirk on his face. With anoter sigh, Sarah began to speak. ''You wanna read my diary, don't you?'' With this saying, Rafe pressed his lips together and he looked from Sarah to the ground and back at Sarah again.  ''Please?'' He said as he folded his hands together and tried to give Sarah the 'puppy eyes'. ''What do you wanna read? I mean the things that happen are not that interesting, and most of the time you are experiencing them yourself.'' - ''Nah that's not true and you know it.'' He said as he raised his eyebrows and gave Sarah a confronting look. ''Okey you are right, I lied.'' She said as she smiled and looked at the curtains. ''So is that a yes?'' Sarah laid her head on her knee which was placed in a standing position. It stayed silent and Sarah took a breath and looked up like she was thinking about giving Rafe the right answer.