''I love you''

*two weeks later

''I'm so sorry that I have to leave you, guys.'' Sarah said as she talked to her friend group who were sitting on the benches. ''We will all miss you, Sarah.'' Said one of her friends. ''That's so sweet, fortunately, I'm not alone.'' - ''Yes that's true, hopefully, you'll have fun with these two.'' 

''Hey what did I hear, are you gonna leave me, honey?'' Said that boy who everyone hated. He took place on the same bench as she. ''Yes, I'll leave you.'' Sarah said with a harsh tone in her voice. The school bell rang, so Sarah stood up to leave him. He grabbed her by the arm, and Sarah turned her head. ''You know what? You are actually the only one that I will NOT miss.'' Sarah said back to him. The boy looked at Sarah and let go of her hand. 

''Wow Sarah, that was so not you.'' Victor said with a confused look on his face. ''I know,'' Sarah said back. ''And I like it.'' The whole friend group laughed, and everyone took off to their classes. When she walked through the hallway of the mathematics classes, that was when she saw Rafe. ''Hey you,'' Said Rafe and he hugged Sarah. ''How are you doing on our last day at this school?'' He asked. ''Actually, I'm doing quite all right, but I'm gonna miss them Rafe.'' - ''Yes I understand that, I'm gonna miss them too. But you know, we are going to start our new life.'' He said as they walked into the classroom and took a seat. 

''Have you already figured out how you are going to deal with the no drugs, alcohol and smoking?'' Sarah asked Rafe a little concerned. ''Actually no, I do not know. I can deal with not smoking I think for a few days, but not for a whole year, and especially not without the alcohol, and the drugs.'' -' 'Maybe you should think about quitting.'' Sarah said carefully. ''If I could, I would Sarah, but I can't do things without it. I just have to do it, and I'm so sorry that I'm this type of friend for you, you deserve better.'' - ''No Rafe, look at me,'' Sarah said and cupped his chin. ''You are enough.'' - ''Thank you, that's very sweet Sarah.'' He said with a slight and thankful smile on his face. To break this vibe, Sarah decided to tell Rafe about what she told to that stupid boy earlier.'' 

''By the way, you know that boy who clanged on me a couple of weeks ago, right?'' - ''Yes, did he do anything? Cause I swear.'' - ''No, he didn't, but when he grabbed me by the arm and asked me about our boarding school, I said that he is the only one I wouldn't miss.'' ''HAHAH, nooo you did not do that, you'd never.'' - ''Yes, I swear.'' Sarah said while the both of them laughed. 

During the lesson, the teacher had decided that they had to be silent for ten minutes, but of course, Sarah and Rafe couldn't. And especially not on a day like this. ''Hey pssst Sarah,'' Rafe asked her. Sarah looked at Rafe and took out her AirPods. ''What?'' Sarah asked. 

''What are you gonna take with you?'' - ''I don't know yet, but definitely my trunk with all my letters. And you?'' - ''Dozens of cigarette packages.'' Rafe said while he laughed at his own words. ''You know that they'll check our suitcases on things that aren't allowed in the school right?'' - ''Yes of course I know that, but they don't know my hiding skills hehehe.'' 

''uhuhhmm, I know that this is your last day Mr. Adams,'' The teacher said to Rafe in a strict tone. ''But you don't have any excuse to talk through this silence.'' -'' You know Mrs. Morris, I actually don't give a fuck about your stupid lessons.'' Rafe said as he looked at Sarah with a naughty laugh on his face. ''Rafe!'' Sarah said while she laughed through the whole class.'' ''Mr. Adams, you can leave my class at once.'' - ''Gladly, Rafe said while he smirked while collecting his books.'' 

''And you Mrs. Montgomery, you may leave as well, if you find this so funny.'' The teacher said.  While Sarah was still laughing at Rafe, she nodded and collected her books as she left the classroom. ''She sent you out too?'' Rafe asked her while the both of them walked through the hallway. ''Yes hahah, screw her, I mean who is she to judge? I honestly found it really funny, and now that this is our last day, I care even less.'' - ''True, true, but hey we might as well go to the market and buy some coffee or something.'' - ''Yes that's a great idea Rafe, let's go! But wait I'm not with bike.'' Sarah said a bit concerned. ''That's not a fuss, just jump on the back of my bike.'' - ''Oh yess that's a great idea. If you take the bike, I'll walk over to the front of the schoolyard.'' - ''Okay, see you in a minute.'' Said Rafe back.