I changed my mind

Rafe and Sarah, Oxford England, Rafe's room.*

''Hey honey'' A soft voice sounded in Rafe's ear. ''What are you doing here?'' A sleepy voice said back. ''Oh, I thought I just stop by, and wake my amazing boyfriend up by telling him how much I love him.'' A soft breath left Rafe's mouth as he smiled at Sarah's words. ''That's sweet, but I am gonna close my eyes for just another two seconds okay?'' Rafe said all sleepy again. ''Oh no, no, no, we are going for a picnic.'' - ''A picnic? Where.'' Rafe now questioned as he shove the sheets off of him and rubbed his eyes. ''By the old tree on the other side of the smoking place.'' Sarah said back as Rafe lifted himself up to sit straight. ''Ohw that old tree...'' - ''So?'' Sarah questioned him as she tilted her head to catch his attention. When Rafe noticed her look he finally gave in. ''Okay then...I guess it can be pretty fun to have a picnic with my wonderful girlfriend.'' He said as he came closer and cupped Sarah's head to kiss her. As his lips met hers his hand moved to the side of her head which was all covered now. ''I love you.'' He said as he opened his eyes at the same time as Sarah's. ''I love you too Rafe.'' He now smiled and tilted his head to the side as he smirked. ''What?'' Sarah asked with a questioned smile. ''It's just.'' He said. ''I love it when you say my name like that.'' - ''Like what?'' Rafe now smiled a little shy. ''Well,'' he spoke. ''When you say it with a tone that you want me? Does that make sense? I don't know, never mind.'' He spoke a little embarrassed. Before he noticed Sarah had moved on his lap as she whispered his name again a few times in his left ear. Rafe got goosebumps all over his left side.
"Don't do this right now, otherwise we will be late for our romantic picnic" Rafe said with a grin. "Are you liking this a little too much again?" Rafe now pressed his hands against Sarah's lower back, trying to pull her towards him. His right hand slowly moved from her lower back up to her side, shoulder, and finally reached her cheek. His hand felt warm against Sarah's cheek. His fingers met Sarah's hair and tugged it behind her ears. He smiles and he came closer to whisper something. "Should we finish this tonight? I can't wait to go picnic with you now." - "I'd love that."

-
Rafe's pov:

"Come and chase me you lazy ass." - "Oh I will." I said back. Together we ran of the stone steps of the stairs. "Who gets to the tree first wins!'' I felt weird when I heard her saying that, not exactly knowing why. When I got close enough to catch her, I jumped right on her which caused both of us to fall. "Told you I'd catch you." I said as I felt myself smiling at her when she lay underneath me. Her voice sounded a little more blurred than normal.
"Should we spread the blanket on the grass already?" - "Yes, sure." I said as I gave her a last kiss.
Without me knowing, she walked over to the tree and touched the bark. When I got off my knees and stood on my feet again. I looked at her as I got a flashback.

Flashback:
Do you think we can climb it?'' A voice sounded. I walked over to the tree, I looked up at the leaves covered with sunlight and its big branches that didn't seem to have an end. They just kept going and going up in the sky. ''You aren't scared are ya?''
''Of course, I am not scared you silly.'' I answered. I touched the tree. The bark was a little rough. I closed my eyes and thought about convincing myself to climb it. My thoughts got interrupted when I felt a hand placed over mine. I could feel the corners of my mouth rise, and soon after I opened my eyes.

I heard buzzing, my eyes were closed. The sound slowly became a voice and that voice slowly became sentences. Finally, those sentences became words. Then I could hear what the person said. "Rafe" My name...who is calling my name. Where am I? When I moved I felt that my hand was touching something. A bark of a tree. I tried to figure out what kind of tree it was, even though I didn't have the knowledge to. Without trying I immediately knew what kind of tree it was...An oak tree.

Flashback:

''I will not let you go''  - ''I know you won't...So I won't make you choose.''