''I am in love with someone else''

''Rafe wait!'' Sarah called out for him.

''What?'' Rafe asked angrily as he turned around. ''It's not what it looks like, Rafe.'' Rafe looked away and clenched his jaws. ''I think I saw enough, Sarah,'' He said he looked at Sarah with a hurtful look plastered on his face. ''To see you on the back of a motorbike together with a boy, who I don't know. By the way, where have you been all this time? I mean you couldn't be out there the whole time during all the rain.'' - ''No, I indeed wasn't. He invited me to his house.'' - ''His house? Does he own an apartment?'' - ''Yes he owns one in the city Rafe.'' Sarah said as she walked ahead to the school building away from Rafe. ''How long have you been there, how old is he?'' - ''Omg Rafe, chill, he is a nice boy. His name is Ryle, he's eighteen and he offered me a shower and some clothes and he brought me to St. Edwards. Now good?'' She asked him a bit annoyed and widened her arms. Not until now, Rafe noticed that Sarah was wearing different clothes. Rafe shook his head and walked away. Sarah sighed and let her arms fall to her sides. ''Yes do that! Walk away from all your problems, just like you always do.'' With that saying, Rafe stopped walking, turned around, and now walked towards Sarah. Sarah was a bit shocked that he walked fast towards her, and she started to walk backward. Sarah now bumped into the fence so she stopped walking and Rafe reached her and pointed her finger at her. ''You have to understand one thing Sarah Montgomery,'' Rafe said with a lump in his throat. ''I care about you, everyone does. I want you to be Safe. You can't just go to a random house of a boy that you don't know. It's dangerous Sarah. He could've...'' - ''He could have what Rafe? Rape me? Kidnap me? Don't be so stupid. Do you really think that I would go to the house of someone that I don't feel comfortable with? Of course not. I am seventeen, I can look after myself.'' Sarah said as she looked with a fierce look at Rafe and bumped into his shoulder as she walked away.

For a second it felt like the same moment as a few hours ago in the city. She also left him the same way. Now she remembered everything that happened before, about the drugs and the lying. Sarah turned around. ''You know that you're an ass for lying to me about the drugs right?'' - ''mhm, I am sorry. I shouldn't have lied and doing drugs in the first way. I hope you can forgive me, I promise that I won't do it again, now really this time. Can you give me a second chance?'' Rafe said with a lot of hope in his voice.'' - ''I am glad that you see in your faults, and of course, I forgive you. But just don't do it again okay?'' Rafe smiled through his tears in his eye. ''And uhm, I am sorry about the Ryle thing too.'' he said. ''I didn't mean to make you think that you are dumb or anything, cause of course you aren't. You can feel the vibe of people really good, even better than I can. It's just, I care about you and when I saw that boy, the way he looked and acted. It's that kind of boy who persuades every girl, and they take advantage of that. I just don't want that to happen to you okay.'' Sarah blinked slowly and nodded. ''Yes, I am sorry too. I know that you care about me, and I am thankful for that. I hope you'll always remember that. It's just...We are already so stuck here on this school. Everything is so tight and strict. This was the first day that I felt like I had fun.'' - ''Yes, I understand.'' Rafe said as he nodded and swallowed the lump in his throat. Sarah now walked over to Rafe and gave him a hug. He hugged her back. ''Thank you for understanding me.'' He said in a whispering tone in her ear. ''Thank you for understanding me too.'' Sarah said back in the same way. 

-

A few hours later when they were eating in the great hall, Sarah and the others arrived. ''Hey, omg,'' She said, ''Where have you been? I've searched for you all day! Matheo told me that you and Rafe were away in the city, but it took you guys so long to come back that I thought something had happened. Are you both okay?'' Laura questioned a bit concerned. Sarah smiled and looked at Rafe for a second who said beside her and then finally answered: ''Yes, we are okay. I'll explain to you everything when we are in our dorms. ''Okay.'' Laura said relieved and took a place beside Sarah. At the same moment, Rafe pinched Sarah fiercely, and quickly Sarah turned her head. ''Auw Rafe why'd you do that?'' - ''I am sorry, I didn't mean to uhm hurt you, but listen. Don't tell Laura everything okay, I don't want her to know about the fight. Just tell her that the busses didn't drive or something like that.'' - ''Why not?'' Sarah asked a bit confused. ''What do I have to tell her then? I certainly want to tell her about Ryle!'' - ''I don't know, just make something up okay.'' - ''Okay, but what was the reason again why you don't want her to know about our fight?'' - ''I haven't said  a reason.'' Rafe said back as he squeezed his eyes a bit shut due to the sun. Just when Sarah wanted to say something, Daniel interrupted the whole group. ''Great,'' Sarah said to Rafe. ''Exactly who I want to talk to right now.'' Rafe giggled and winked at Daniel. ''I guess he wants something from you.'' Sarah rolled her tongue on the inside of her cheek and slowly turned her head. She now faked a smile and said: ''Heyy Daniel, what's up mate?''