Chapter IV

Autumn 1984

It was the first day of school and Y/N was anxious about it, even though she had already made friends, it was all new and she just hoped for the best.

She woke up early that day to get ready, putting on her favorite red skirt and black long sleeve shirt. Before leaving her room, Y/N looked at the Cobra Kai black leather jacket that her father left over her desk yesterday night, deciding not to wear it yet Y/N got her backpack and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

- Good morning, dad. - She said when she found the man there drinking some coffee.

- Good morning. - He said without looking at her.

They set in silence until she finished eating. As she was getting up to go to school he said.

- I'm driving you today.

She nodded and followed him to the car.

Once again, neither of them said a thing.

When they arrived at West Valley, Kreese said.

- We have practice today after the boys tryouts, be there on time.

She just nodded and got out of the car.
----------------
Once she left the car, Y/N's eyes caught a group of boys that she knew very well.

- Hey, Y/N! - Tommy screamed once he saw her. - Come over here.

She walked to them, thinking where were her friends.

- Hey, guys. - She said looking at them with a soft smile on her face, which fadded away once she saw Johnny. - Hey, pretty boy.

He rolled his eyes at the nickname.

- Hey, princess. Missed me already?

It was her turn to rolled her eyes.

- In your dreams, asshole.

- Sensei Kreese, drove you to school? - Dutch asked.

- Yeah, and he said we have practice today after the tryouts. I just don't know how am I supposed to get there since he's not picking me up.

- That's no problem, you can come with one of us. - Bobby said.

- I don't really know about that.

- HEY, Y/N. - She turned around and saw Ali waving at her with Barbara and Susan.

- I'll see you guys later.

- Hey girls! - Y/N said once she was near her.

- Hey, Y/N, we just went on the principal's office and got your schedule for you. - Barbara said with a smile.

- Thanks, you guys are the best.

- What were you doing over there? - Ali asked.

- Since I didn't saw you or the girls when I arrived, so when Tommy called me I went.

Ali nodded and then asked:

- What's your first period?

- I've History now.

- Dammit, Susan and I have Math. - Ali said. - What about you, Barb?

- I have English. Looks like me and Y/N are all alone.

The bell ringed and they all went to their classes.

---------------
- You must be Miss Kreese. - The teacher said when Y/N entered the class. She nodded in response. - You can sit wherever you like.

As Y/N went looking for a place to sit a boy said:

- You can sit next to me if you like. - He smiled at her. - I'm Billy, nice to meet you.