Chapter XVI

Y/N could feel her heart beating against her chest like a drum, they were so close that Y/N could feel Johnny's breathing being as rare as hers

She was sure he was going to kiss her and what scared her it was the fact that she wanted him to.

- Hey, Y/N, are you okay? - She heard Barb asking her from distance, that made her comeback to reality and move away from Johnny.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

She fought the urge to slap herself.

- Hum. - She cleared her throat, embarrassed. - I should probably go.

Johnny looked away from her, scratching the back of his neck.

- Yeah, hm - He mumbled, no knowing what to say. - I'll see you at practice, then.

Y/N looked at him one more time before going to find her friends and noded.

I'm so fucked. She thought.

--------------------------

- What the fuck were you two thinking?! - Tina shouted at them. - We have less than a week to the game! We don't have time for your bullshit! You're lucky I can't afford to lose two flyers by now, otherwise both of you would be kicked of! - Tina took a deep breah trying to calm herself. - If anything like this happens again, I will have you kicked of, no matter how close to the game we are, did I make myself clear? - She looked at them with a raised eyebrow. 

- Yes. - Y/N and Heather both said at the same time.

- Great. - Tina said and let out a sigh. - Now get out of my sight.

Y/N and Heather walked towards the locker room in silence.

- Just to you know - Heather said stopping and looking at Y/N. - I already fucked him.

Y/N continued walking like she hadn't heard it.

But she sure as hell did.

-------------------------------

- OH MY GOD THAT WAS CRAZY! - Susan said as Y/N changed her clothes. - I was so sure you would beat the shit out of her, Y/N! - Apparently Susan was over the moon with the idea of someone knocking Heather out really excitated her.

Y/N just nodded and gave her a friend a little smile.

She was with a motherfucker headache, having to deal with Billy's crazyness, Heather's jealousy and the sudden realization that she wanted to kiss Johnny Lawrence and that he had fucked Heather was not being good for her health.

- So was Tina too harsh on you? - Barb asked.

Y/N let out a tired sigh.

- You know, girls. It's been a busy day for Y/N. Why don't we let the question for tomorrow? - Ali said receiving a gratidude look from Y/N. 

The girls nodded and headed to the exit, before Y/N could go find the boys she felt a hand holding her arm.

- If you need to talk - Ali said giving her a kind smile and a concern look. - I just wanna let you know that I'm here, ok?

Y/N nodded and gave her friend a grateful look, she felt that she would need to talk to someone soner or later.

However, for now, considering that she didn't want to deal with her feeling, it would be later.

----------------------------------

Y/N headed to the boys that were wating for her in front of school. She couldn't help to feel a little awkward around Johnny at the moment so she went towards Bobby.