Chapter XIII

Once they arrived at Johnny's place, Y/N couldn't help to be amazed by the house. Well, it was more like a mansion than a house. 

It was huge. The structure was classic and the walls were white and judging by the number of windows, Y/N thought that the house should be very illuminated during the day

- So, how rich are you? - Y/N asked with an eyebrow raised.

Turning the car off, Johnny faced her

- It's Sid's money, not mine. - He got out of the car and went to open her door. - Having to endure him had to come with some benefits.

Y/N gave him a sad smile as he unlocked the door. 

- So you have to be quiet because I don't want to wake up my mom.

Y/N nodded, and as soon as she moved her head she decided that was a bad idea. She could feel her head spinning and her stomach aching,  so she grabbed Johnny's arm making him turn to face her.

- What's wrong? - He asked with concern.

- I think I'm gonna throw up. - She said putting her hand over her mouth.

Johnny's eyes wined.

- Hey, hey, there's a bathroom nearby, just hold down! - He said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the closest bathroom. - Come on.

Once they reached the bathroom, Y/N sat in front of the toilet and let it all go. She felt her hair being pulled away from her face and heard Johnny's voice behind her.

- You're alright, princess? 

She just gave him a thumbs up and he laughed.

- Come on, I think I have a toothbrush somewhere.

---------------------

Johnny left her in his bedroom to look for the toothbrush. Although Y/N didn't feel her head spin after vomiting, she could still feel the alcohol in her system.

She was sitting on his bed when she started to notice his bedroom, letting her curiosity get the best of her, she started walking around. The walls were white, like the rest of the house, but were covered by posters of some rock bands. On the corner of the bedroom, there was a shelf with a lot of trophies. 

- That's impressive. - She whispered to herself.

- Hey, I found the toothbrush. - Johnny walked on her looking at his trophies. - They are great, right?

She nodded and took the toothbrush off his hand and headed to his bathroom.

- Just don't lock yourself in there, the last thing I need is you passing out. - He said taking his shirt over his head, Y/N stood next to the door looking at his abs.

In her defense, she wasn't in her right state of mind.

Or that was what she kept telling herself.

He noticed that she was staring at him and a little smirk grew on his face.

- Geez, princess, wanna take a picture? - After that, she gave him an irritated look and closed the bathroom door, leaving Johnny laughing.

----------------------

After brushing the taste of bile out of her mouth, Y/N opened the door and found Johnny sitting on his bed watching something on his TV.

- So, are you alright? - He asked without looking at her.

- Yeah. - There was an awkward silence before Y/N spoke again. - Hm, thanks for, you know, taking care of me.

She could swear she saw his cheeks turn a little red, but maybe it was just the alcohol disturbing her judgment.