Chapter XII

Y/N left the car and followed her friends towards the party. Bobby's house was nice, it wasn't a mansion, but it wasn't simple either. She noticed some flowers growing next to the house and thought if his mother took care of them or if they had a gardener.

The house's front was filled with a crowd of teenagers holding red plastic cups and couldn't help to imagine how many people would be inside. It wasn't a surprise that Bobby was popular, she just hadn't imagined he was this popular, at least half of the school was there.

- Oh, I didn't think this was going to be this crowded. - She heard Daniel say next to her.

- Yeah, me neither. - She said to him.

Susan turned to them with an annoyed face.

- Can you guys move? - Y/N and Daniel switched a quick look and silent agreed to not irritate Susan until she had found Bobby.

They followed the brunette as she crossed the crowd and walked towards Bobby who was talking to Jimmy, sitting on the couch. Once he saw Susan he stopped talking to Jimmy and looked at them.

- You came! - He said with a smile, coming close to her.

- Well, I couldn't miss a Bobby's Brown party, could I? - She said giving him a flirting smile. - So, we're getting me something to drink, or what?

He smiled at her.

- Anything for you.

------------------

While Susan and Bobby shamelessly flirted, Y/N decided to find something to drink.

- Hey, Barb I'm getting a drink do you want something? - She screamed in her friend's ear, the music was too loud.

- Yes! - Barb screamed back, nodding to make sure her friend saw it.

- I'll be right back. - Y/N said and walked through the crowd.

Y/N found the drink table and Dutch and Tommy next to it.

- Hey, Y/N! - Duch said with a big smile once he saw her. - You made it!

She smiled and rolled her eyes at them.

- You guys wouldn't shut about it, I imagined it had to be for a reason. - They just laughed at her. - So what are you drinking?

- It's beer, do you want some? - Tommy said.

- Yeah, give me two cups, please. I've to go back to Barb. - She saw how that caught her friend's attention.

- Oh, Barbara is here. I should help you with that. - He said giving the girl her cup and holding two cups, his own and the one for Barbara.

- Oh, you're such a gentleman! - Y/N said at him ironically and headed back to her friend with Tommy and Dutch following her.

After giving Barbara her drink, Tommy sat next to her on the couch and they started talking.

Y/N took a sip in her drink and looked at her friends flirting.

Well, this is kinda boring.

- Man, this party sucks! - Dutch said next to her and Jimmy nodded.

Y/N just laughed at them.

- Y/N, why didn't your boyfriend come? - Jimmy asked.

- Because I don't have a boyfriend. -She sighed - But, knowing you meant Billy, he said he had something to do with his parents, but I didn't pay much attention to it. - She shrugged.

- Hey, guys! - Dutch said, caughting the attention of his friends - What do you guys say we play something?

- Like what? - Y/N said interested.