Chapter XX

Johnny parked his car at the drive-in.

- I forgot to ask you what movie we were watching. - Y/N asked.

- The Terminator! - Johnny said with excitement. - It just came out and I was dying to see it!

Y/N smiled at his enthusiasm.

- So what is it about? - She asked.

- So there's this dude that came from the future and now is trying to kill this girl, but the best part is that he's a cyborg! - He said with his eyes glowing and gesturing around as he spoke.

Y/N let out a little laugh.

- Alright, I guess that sounds good. - She said and he shakes his head as he remembered something.

- So I'll grab us something to eat, any special requests? - He asked.

- Oh, a Cherry Coke may be nice. - She shrugged.

He nodded and got out of the car.

Johnny appeared on the side of her window.

- Johnny what ar- She got surprised by the pressure of his lips meeting hers.

- I'll be right back. - He said and left before she could answer anything.

Y/N just smiled as he walked away.

- Asshole.

----------------------
-  A large popcorn and two cokes please, a normal and a cherry one. - Johnny said to the cashier.

- Hey boys, look who we found here. - Johnny heard Vidal's voice behind him and turned to face him. - Johnny Lawrence.

Johnny rolled his eyes.

- Yeah, it's me don't cream your pants. - Johnny said and turned to face the cashier.

- It will be eight-fifty. - The boy said and Johnny handed him the money.

- So Johnny are you here with the same bitch from the other day. - Vidal said and Johnny faced him again.

- Look here, buddy. - Johnny said getting closer to the other boy. - You better watch you mouth, otherwise I'll have to shut it for you and you see the thing is. - Johnny pushed him away to his friends. - I can't have my lady waiting because some piece of shit like you decided that you wanted to have your ass kicked today.

They stared at each other for a few seconds.

- Hey, your order is ready. - The cashier said watching the tension between the boys.

- So, what's it gonna be? - Johnny said and Vidal looked at his friends.

- I think that what you didn't realize, Johnny-boy. - Vidal said as his friends circled Johnny. - It's that you don't have the upper hand.

Johnny looked around and his eyes stopped at someone quite familiar to him.

He let out a snark.

- I should have guessed you would eventually become even more despicable than you are. - Johnny said to Billy. - I almost forgot that I hadn't kicked your ass for what you did to Y/N.

Billy raised one eyebrow at him.

- What do you mean? - He smirked. - That I fucked her better than you did?

Johnny tilted his head at that.

- See, that's why you need to learn how to shut your mouth. - Johnny said and threw the first punch.
----------------------------------------------

Y/N looked around trying to see Johnny in the middle of the cars.

- What's taking him so long? - She asked herself as she saw the trailers start to roll.