Chapter XV

The History teacher was speaking and Y/N tried her best to pay attention, but with the boys laughing behind her was kind of difficult.

She rolled her eyes as she heard Tommy making another joke about the class.

The bell ringed and Y/N turned to face the boys.

- You guys, should seriously think about paying attention to class. - She said as she grabbed her things. - The exams are close and I'm not going to be able to let you guys get my answers on every class.

Dutch gave her a sneaky smile.

- You don't need to worry about us, Y/N. - He said as they walked towards the hallway. - We have our ways.

- See, when you talk like that, I do feel the need to worry. - She said shaking her head.

- Hey, Y/N. Can we talk for a second? - Y/N turned her head to face Billy Miller. She cursed on her mind not wanting to deal with him at the moment.

- Actually, you can't, Miller. - Tommy said. - Y/N has to go to her Biology class and we're not gonna let a thing like you delay her.

Y/N hold her laugh and as she opened her mouth to say that they could talk, but not right now, Billy turned to Tommy.

- I think she can speaks for herself, Tommy.

Y/N's raised her eyebrows surprised that Billy had answered Tommy like that, since he wasn't the most brave person she knew.

She could feel as the boys tensed up ready to start a fight.

- Hm, of couse we can talk. - She said taking a step further, standing between her friends and the boy. - But Tommy is right, if I don't hurry I'll be late. See you at recess, okay?

Billy just nodded, apparenty not satisfied with her answer.

- I swear Y/N you have to stop to hang with this loser. - Bobby said.

Y/N let out a sigh. She was starting to think the same thing.

-----------------------------------

As Y/N walked into her Biology class, she was surprised with a Johnny Lawrence already sat on their desk and reading his Biology book. She felt a smile grow on her face.

- Wow, that's something I never thought I would see. - She said sitting next to him. - Johnny Lawrence with his nose on a book.

He raised his eyes to meet hers, a smirk playing on his lips.

- I guess when you hang around a nerd like you, the nerdy virus passes to you or something.

Y/N rolled her eyes at his comment.

- Seriously, what are you reading? - She said getting close to him to be able to see the book.

He shivered with their proximity.

- I was just taking a look for our project. - He said shrugging. - I want to be able to, you know, help you out.

Y/N gave him a smirk.

- Ownt, since when does Johnny Lawrence have a sweet side? - She said teasing him.

- Oh shut up! - He said lowering his voice as Mrs Wilson entered the class and rolling his eyes with a playfull smile on his face. - I was meaning to ask you when do you want to start the project.

Y/N stopped to thing for a moment, they had two weeks before the midterms start and during the - what she like to call - ''hell week'' , she knew she wouldn't be able to focus on anything other than that.