Chapter 15

Everything around me was black. Did I die? Wait no. I still had to go to Techno, and tell him what happened. I need to apologise to Tommy, to L'manberg. I definitely couldn't die! I tried my best to open my eyes, and then I heard something: "I SAW HER EYELIDS MOVE!" Why did that sound like Tommy?

I tried harder to open my eyes, but I got blinded by the light. What the hell? Why is this light so bright? I grunted, and someone must've heard that, because they yelled. I tried to put my arm to my ears to block the sound, but someone pushed my arms back. "Guys, silence. She just woke up, and you guys are yelling." Techno? No way! I opened my eyes again, this time prepared for the brightness from the light. Techno saw my struggle with the lights, and quickly turned down the brightness. (Let's just pretend that is possible in minecraft :// )

 I thanked him in my head and tried to sit up. "Y/N, no no, you are heavily underhydrated, and sitting up will just make you pass out again." He handed me a glass of water and, thankfully, I drunk. My throat was so dry, and I looked around. I was in Techno's cabin! Did I make it? 

Techno saw me looking around confused, and answered all my questions. "Tommy found you on his way to my cabin, and brought you here. I patched you all up, not that you had a lot of wounds, but you were extremely pale. Are you hungry?" This man could read my mind. I nodded, and he stood up and walked to the kitchen. After a few minutes he came back with soup. I thanked him and quickly drunk/ate the soup. (DO YOU EAT SOUP OR DRINK SOUP HELP)

After I finished, Techno came up to me. "Why did you even come here? How did you know where I was? How-" I cut him off by answering his first question: "At my first day in L'Manberg, Wilbur told me how to get to your cabin. Remember how I got stuck with Dream? Yeahh, at first I was with L'Manberg." I looked at him, and he smiled. "I knew you wouldn't team willingly with that green bitch." 

I chuckled. "Y/N, does Dream know you're here?" I looked at the ground, and slowly shook my head. I heard him sigh. "Y/N, you know in what kind of danger you are?" I didn't dare to look at his head, and I started rambling. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't stand his face any longer. His mask haunts me, and if I escaped they would hurt Tommy and Tubbo and-" "Y/N. Please look at me." I looked at him, with tears in my eyes. Why was he smiling? "Shall I tell you some history of me and Dream?" 

I was so confused. They knew each other? Techno chuckled. "Yeah, the good old days. Remember the times that you were with your dad, well, while he wasn't you know how, going to shop at the marketplace? I used that time to train pvp on my own, and eventually I accidentally attacked Dream.." I laughed, even though that hurted. "How do you- How do you accidentally attack someone?" I bursted out laughing. 

"Well you know, when he scares you, and you have very good reflexes, you accidentally cut his arm!" Techno explained, which made me laugh even more. "Good- Good reflexes?!" I gasped for air. "Okay, okay, it's not THAT funny!" I laughed even harder, which made him laugh as well. "I guess that our woman is okay again?" Tommy asked, walking in.

 When he saw me and Techno with tears in our eyes, he looked confused. "Why are you guys crying? What happened?" His confused face was me and Techno's startshot to start crylaughing again.

Wordcount: 649