Chapter 4

Tirado appeared in a bright lit room. The room's temperature was way too hot for any human to withstand, the reason why Tirado was sent. In the middle of the room was a man with glowing blue skin, meditating.

"Hey Joe," said Tirado.

Joe opened his eyes. "How bad is it?"

"Ship is damaged, Torta's body was destroyed, the enemy has a large ship and their leader is a superpowered Lu who used two wishes already."

"Sounds like you guys really fucked up."

"Yes we did. Delvis wants you to knock their ship down with the least amount of casualties. Delvis, Lu, Alex and Mutt Daimon are on the enemy ship."

Joe stood up. "Understood."

"Another thing. Superpowered Lu has my lamp so you know what that means."

"Yes I do." Joe offered his hand to Tirado. "Take me outside."

Tirado took Joe's hand then teleported outside of the ship. "Give them hell," said Tirado before teleporting away.

Joe took in the night air, enjoying his time outside. He closed his eyes as he floated in the night sky. He opened his eyes and looked around at his surroundings. He spotted the enemy's ship and flew right in front of it.

Joe stretched out his hand and with one powerful blast, he took out all the thrusters on the left side of the ship. It started to go down on its left side as the right thrusters tried to keep it up. Joe flew and caught the ship on its side. The ship was heavier than what Joe could handle, but he slowed it down enough to cause minimal damage. Joe flew out of the way as the ship crashed.

Joe flew over the ship, observing the damage. "I hope they're okay in there."

"Joe," said Papo through the earpiece. "He's coming."

Joe flew higher in the air as he searched for the enemy. He turned in time to see a man fly over to him. He stopped, shocked at what he was looking at.

"Joe?" said Super Lu. "You look different."

"That's because I'm from an Earth where we traveled to space," said Joe. "I became stronger due to it."

"Space? Don't tell me you had to fight space gargoyles?"

Joe smiled. "Yes. They're still the worst gargoyles I've ever fought."

Super Lu looked down at his ship. "That was you," he said, returning his attention to Joe. "You're going to pay for that."

Super Lu took his first swing at Joe. He hit Joe full force, sending him flying through the sky. Lu went after Joe, hitting him with a combination of punches, finishing it off by ax kicking Joe into the ground.

Lu floated over the crater where Joe landed. "That was easier than I thought." Lu was about to fly over to his ship when he got blasted out of the sky by Joe's beam. Lu landed hard on the ground and Joe appeared in front of him.

"Did you say something about easy?" said Joe. "Because I'm just getting started."

Lu flew into Joe and the two began to exchange punches through the sky.

****

Delvis and Ninja Lu walked through the halls of the enemy ship. Alex and Mutt Daimon were also with them, hidden in Lu's black wraps. Most people avoided them when they passed.

Delvis and Ninja Lu arrived at the captain's deck where they found Celi, Junior and Wono trying to take control of the ship. There were multiple guards around the ship and they all stopped to look at Delvis and Lu.