Chapter 4

Greg the Goliath was the one to lead the way while Oni and Bloody Mary followed. Oni stayed right by Bloody Mary's side. They went through the cart where Bloody Mary and Elizabeth shared drinks without any resistance. Greg entered the cart where the meeting was being held and was cut off by one of the holy guards. The guard didn't try to fight Greg, just stood in his way.

Bloody Mary and Oni entered the cart as well, but no one tried to fight, only to cut their path. Sitting in the middle of the cart at a round table was Pope Gregory, Queen Elizabeth and Mary, Queen of Scots.

"Not this again," said Pope Gregory, annoyed. "I was told you were going to leave us in peace. What's the problem now?"

"Elizabeth," said Bloody Mary. "Come here right now."

Elizabeth stood up and went to her sister. Moran followed. "Is there something wrong?" she whispered.

Bloody Mary scanned the room, noting Mary of Scots had two guards present. "Oni, arrest Mary of Scots. Greg, if her two guards try to interfere, cut them in half."

Oni started to make his way to Mary of Scot who shot off her seat. The two guards were about to go to her aid until they made eye contact with Greg. They quickly chose against confronting him. The people to get in Oni's way were the holy guards.

"I don't know what you're thinking," said Pope Gregory. "But you have no authority to arrest anyone in my presence. I don't care who you are."

Bloody Mary glared at Pope Gregory, who did his best to hide his fear. "That woman made an attempt on my life and severely injured Richard Trevithick." Pope Gregory had a look of shock on his face. "We don't know if he'll survive."

"I did no such thing," said Mary of Scots.

"You can deny all you want but your guards who attempted to kill me are all laying dead two carts away."

"Is this true?" asked Pope Gregory.

"Of course not," said Mary of Scots.

"Like I said," said Bloody Mary. "We have her dead guards two carts away. Richard Trevithick and two of the train's crewmen are my witnesses."

Pope Gregory stood up and turned to his guards. "Arrest them. All of them, Mary of Scots and all of her guards." He turned to Bloody Mary. "We'll confirm what you said right away. If you're lying, you'll be the one arrested." He turned to one of his guards. "Escort Bloody Mary and her sister to their own cart. I don't want them trying to escape just in case she's lying."

One of the holy guards went to grab Bloody Mary, but Greg the Goliath snatched his hand before he could do so. "Touch Mary and I cut your hand off."

"Sorry," said the holy guard as he pulled his hand away.

"Are you going to fight us on this?" asked Pope Gregory.

"Well, you just finished calling me a liar so I'm not going to do anything you say," said Bloody Mary. "Matter of fact, I'm taking over. Oni, arrest Mary of Scots and if anyone tries to stop you, put them down."

"Sis," whispered Elizabeth. "You can't do that."

"I'm going to do whatever I want," snapped Bloody Mary.

"No you're not," yelled Pope Gregory, causing more holy guards to enter the cart. "Arrest Bloody Mary and her guards."

Oni and Greg the Goliath unsheathed their swords. All of the holy guards hesitated when faced against Bloody Mary's men.

"What are you doing?" said Pope Gregory. "They are still just men and you heavily outnumber them. Kill them!"

Some of the holy guards went after Oni and Greg the Goliath, but they were easily cut down. The other holy guards hesitated while Pope Gregory and Mary of Scots went to the back of the cart.