Chapter 2

"This thing is amazing," said Oni as he looked down at the tracks as the train drove over them. "I can't believe someone had the idea to create this."

Bloody Mary smiled at Oni. "I don't think I've ever seen you like this before," she said to him. "Intrigued."

"It's just incredible that we are capable of creating something like this."

"I agree. The man behind this invention is somewhere on board. We'll tell him in person what we think about his work."

"Yes ma'am," said Oni with a bow.

Bloody Mary entered the cart and found a small group of guards sitting around. They were playing dice until they spotted Mary and her men.

"Who are you?" asked one of the men. "How did you get on the train?"

"The guest of honor," said Jack as he jumped in front of the group.

"Was there supposed to be some sort of entertainment at this meeting?" whispered one of the guards. "I don't remember anyone mentioning a jester."

Bloody Mary ignored the five guards and walked between them. One of the guards was about to reach out to grab her when Oni grabbed the man by the wrist.

"I wouldn't do that," said Oni.

"Let go," said the guard as he tried to pull his hand away, but Oni wasn't releasing. Finally Oni released his wrist and the guard fell to the floor. The guard stood back up as he pulled his sword and was about to attack Oni when one of the other guards stopped him.

"Wait," said another of the guards.

"For what?"

"Look." The guards all looked towards Greg, noticing him for the first time. "Is that?"

"Greg the Goliath," answered another of the guards.

"Meaning she's Bloody Mary," said the guard as he turned to look at her.

"Correct," said Oni as he followed her into the next cart. Jack was the next to follow, the guards all standing out of the way. Greg the Goliath glared at the guards who were all terrified of him. He took a step forward and they took a step back. Greg left the cart and joined his group.

In the next cart they found another group of guards, who were all looking at Bloody Mary and her men. None of them said anything as they stared at Greg the Goliath. Blood Mary went forward and between them. No one got in their way as Bloody Mary and her men moved from one cart to another. They didn't stop until they reached their destination.

Sitting at a round table were Queen Elizabeth, Mary, Queen of Scots and Pope Gregory. There was also a guard sitting in the corner of the cart, who stood when Bloody Mary arrived. Bloody Mary recognized the guard as Elizabeth's man, Moran. She ignored him and turned her attention to the round table.

"Hello little sister," Bloody Mary said to Queen Elizabeth.

"Mary," said Elizabeth as she jumped up. "What are you doing here?"

"This is a meeting for peace between our two countries," said Bloody Mary as she looked between Elizabeth and Mary of Scots. "A meeting like this needs my supervision considering I used to be the Queen of England."

"But you stepped down," said Elizabeth. "What's wrong? You don't trust me to make the right decision for our country?"

"It's not that. I just want to make sure no one is trying to take advantage of you, my dear little sis."

"Mary," said Pope Gregory, cutting into the conversation. "That's the reason I'm here. To make sure we all come to a right and peaceful resolution."

Bloody Mary glared at the Pope, but then gave him a bow. "Your holiness, it's not that I don't trust you, but I should be a part of this."