Ch. 6

(Ben's POV)
"See ya around Elizabeth." I tell her before I disappear by touching her laptop screen.
"I go by Liz." She corrects. I make my way to the mansion hoping to catch Hoodie making some cheesecake.
After a short trek through the surrounding woods I shove open the doors. "I'm back!"
"Why are you in such a good mood?" Jeff hisses from the living room couch.
"Cause I can be! Do you want to go?" I shout playfully at him. He stands up and slams the blade of his knife into the wooden table.
"I'll kill you if you fucking ask me to go again."
"Fight me irl scrub."
"What does that even mean!" Jeff shouts.
"Help I've fallen and I can't get up!" I laugh while I walk into the kitchen. Jeff yells in anger behind me. "Why is he in such a bad mood?" I scoff while waving to Sally on the floor. She's playing with Smile and Hoodie is making cheesecake. He sets it down and smiles at his work.
"He's being such a grumpy puss." Sally says.
"Sally I'm not afraid to snap a little girls neck!" Jeff yells. Sally shrieks and grabs hold of one of my legs.
"Don't let him kill me Ben!" She whimpers. I pry her off my leg and hold her while walking into her room.
"I'm sure he couldn't kill you." I say sweetly to her as I set her down on her bed. "Do you want to play tea party?" I can't fight this good mood.
"Yea! I'll get my tea set!" Sally hops off her bed and runs to her toy chest, rummaging around inside it.
"Sally I'm gunna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."
"Alright!"
I stroll over to the bathroom and make sure no one is inside before I walk in. Why does Jeff never lock the door? I shudder at the memory, I don't need to see another guys dick. I finish going to the bathroom and walk back to Sally's room.
"Alright Sally lets play."
"Food!" Someone exclaims. I think it was Maskie.
"I'm hungry!" Sally says. I pick her up and toss her over my shoulder.
"Mwahaha! I'm stealing you." I laugh as I run down the stairs to the kitchen.
"No, don't steal me!" Sally giggles.
"Alright." I set her down in her chair and the struggles to look over the table. She needs a highchair but this is so damn adorable. One of Slender's many tentacles places a plate of chicken and green beans in front of me. I shove a piece of chicken in my mouth gratefully.
"So, how was everyone's day?" Eyeless Jack asks to no one in particular.
"I played with Smile!" Sally exclaims while she fumbles with her food.
"I gutted a mother, killed her baby, and stuffed it in the hole of the mothers stomach." Jeff says blandly.
"I met someone." I pipe up. Everyone stops and looks at me.
"You met someone?"
"She's a schizophrenic. She thinks I'm not real."
"Mhmm. And when are we seeing her?" Jeff asks saucily.
"Soon."
"We all no Ben has no game." EJ states.
"Shut the fuck up scrub."
"Ben no one knows what the hell a scrub is." Jeff says while rubbing his temples.
"Scrub." I whisper to him. He hisses at me in response. I wonder what Elizabeth is doing right now. Is she eating dinner with her family, too?