Ch. 9

(Elizabeth's POV)
"Awe, poor baby. Did Ben drag you here to see the scary monsters?" Jeff says from on top of me.
"This isn't real."
"Schizophrenia isn't real."
"Yes it is. I have it."
"No it's not." Jeff says. "Its something the doctors came up with to identify people who see us more often then others. Consider yourself special kiddo, we've been keeping an eye on you." Jeff elbows me.
"Can I get up now?" I sigh, the wood of the floor is pressing against my face and I feel like its going to give me splinters.
"Go ahead kiddo." I feel a big weight come off of me and stand up, keeping my eyes closed. "Awe, that's no fun. Ben make her open her eyes."
"You can't make me do anything." I cross my arms. Really though, why am I here?
"I brought you here so I think I can open your eyes." Ben huffs.
"Guide me to a chair or something I'm not opening my eyes."
"I can leave you here and the only way you'd be able to find me is to open your eyes." Ben threatens.
"Asshole." I murmur as I drop my head and open my eyes. I scream and fall backwards as Jeff's messed up face is all I can see. Before I fall I'm caught by the elbows by someone.
"Jeff that's rude! She obviously doesn't want to be here so don't traumatize her by sticking your face right under her's!" Whoever caught me reprimands Jeff. I leave my eyes open but focused on the ground.
"Thank you. By the way, can you take me home?" I say, stepping out of the arms of the person, or thing, that caught me.
"Me? No, sorry. But if you want I can beat up Ben for you. I know that you don't like to be forced into things." He says. It's a boy, or man I don't know.
"Ye- wait how would you know?!"
"As Jeff said, we've been watching you."
"Peeping Toms." I mutter. I gather the courage to look at whoever caught me. Three.
Two.
One!
I fling my head up to find a boy covered in a light orange hoodie. This must be Hoodie. He doesn't look to bad, but he still gives me shivers.
"Alright, I think it's time to wake up, this has gotta be a dream. Wake me up Ben." I command.
"Wow she really is stubborn. Why did you pick her, Ben?" Jeff asks as he plays with the knife, running it along his smile.
"Maybe I like a challenge! Maybe I'm into girls who like BDSM. Maybe I-"
"BEN DO NOT TELL THESE TESTOSTERONE FILLED BOYS I WATCH PORN!" I yell, god what is my life.
"Who watches porn?" Someone says to me right. We're still in the doorway, heaven knows why.
"No one!" I snap while holding my temples.
"Dude she should meet Sexual Offenderman. They would get along great!" I look up to find Eyeless Jack. Who else is here that's going to give me nightmares tonight?
"Really, no thank you! I'm quite ready to forget this whole thing and go home! Ben, come on man, take me back."
"Oooohh! Buuurrrnn! You just got friend-zoned man!" Hoodie laughs.
"Woah, woah, woah! Friend-zoned? He just popped up and stole me!" I argue.
"Hehe, if you say so. I really would stick to that little boy you want to protect, Gus I think. Ben isn't tame enough for ya." Hoodie teases me. I hate being teased. Though, from Jeff, I know not to try an attack. I'll get my ass handed to me.