Ch. 11

"Get out bro." I point to the door but Ben walks to my laptop.
Ben, still holding his face with one hand, puts his free hand on his heart. "Sheesh friend-zoned. That hurts." He smiles.
"Don't even. Don't even do that." I smile at him.
"I'll catch ya later."
"No you won't." I say. I sound certain but I'm not so sure. Ben can probably make me do anything.
"Such a grumpy puss! Have fun with your boyfriend." He teases. I guess he means Gus.
"Hash tag Lust wasn't even a thing!" I yell.
"Elizabeth! Who are you talking to?" My dad yells from downstairs.
"A friend of mine." I yell back. "Get outa here. And I swear next time someone teases me about Gus I'll punch them." I'm fuming now from being dragged to the killer hub, and being rejected and teased.
"Your ship name was Lust?" Ben laughs.
I ball up a fist and slam it into his shoulder, hard. I knock him into my laptop screen and momentarily morn the loss of my dear laptop. I guess it's back to XVideos on my phone. Before the whole thing is destroyed though Ben sort of pixelates and in a second is gone. I close my laptop, hoping that he can't come through if its closed, and lay on my back on my bed. I would close my eyes but still paranoid. Who wouldn't be when a fictional creature kidnapped you and had you meet other fictional murderers? There fake. Right? At least it's Saturday. I crawl under my covers and fall asleep for the first time in ages.
(Ben's POV)
"...Although, why you would want to know..." Elizabeth suddenly slams her fist at my face. It stings and her rings scratched the side of my cheek. I fall onto her bed and string profanities under my breath while I rock myself on Elizabeth's bed. Shuddup, it's mostly for show! No, please, don't tell Jeff! "Get out bro." She points toward her door. She's so stupid, I can't just walk through the front door!
"Sheesh, friend-zoned, that hurts." I smile, playing my free hand on my heart.
"Don't even. Don't even do that." Elizabeth looks at me. She's smiling but her eyes look sad.
"I'll catch ya later!"
"No you won't." She's so silly! I can do what I want! Paranormal bitches!
"Such a grumpy puss! Have fun with your boyfriend." I tease. I know she still likes that little kid, Gus.
"Hash tag Lust wasn't even a thing!" She yells at me.
"Elizabeth! Who are you talking to?" A deep voice yells from downstairs.
"A friend of mine." She yells back. "Get outa here. And I swear next time someone teases me about Gus I'll punch them." She fumes.
"Your ship name was Lust?" I laugh.
She balls up a fist and slams it against my shoulder, hard. I'm knocked into her computer. Before the whole thing is destroyed though I try to portal my way back to the mansion. I guess it worked because I don't hear a crash. My body dissolves and in a second I am gone.
"I swear Maskie, if you have my knife-!" Ah, I'm back in the insanity that is my life! How I missed you in the minute I was gone.
"I didn't take your god damn knife Jeff!" Maskie shouts.
"I'm going out!" Eyeless Jack yells as he dashes past me, Jeff's knife in hand.
"Like hell you are!" Jeff tackles him as he steps outside. After a quick scramble Jeff has regained possession of his beloved knife and EJ lies on the ground, laughing while bruises probably form. Jeff isn't someone to take lightly. None of us are.
"Slender, mah man! What's up buddy?" I hold up my half for a high five. When he doesn't oblige I lower my hand, still smiling.
"Please refrain from calling me your 'man'. Although I was just about to go out and find something for my appetite." Slenderman's targets are exclusively children. Elizabeth is a child! Well teen, but still!
"Aye, I brought her over earlier but she wanted to go so you couldn't meet her but, if you find a girl this high," I guesstimate her hight, "brown blond hair, hazel eyes, goes by Elizabeth or Liz. Please don't kill her. That's the girl I was talking about."
Slender scoffs. "What have I told you about developing soft spots for mortals?"
"Psh!" I wave him off. "I don't like her! I'm just waiting to strike. Trust me."
"Alright," his voice booms while he eyes me suspiciously. Well, as much as he can without a face.