Chapter 13

James approached Harry during dinner late one night with bad news.

"The angels know somethings up. One of them is planning to do a flyover later," he said.

"I know. I heard their chatter at how odd it was that they could feel your grace after all this time. You might want to lay low for a bit...or you could use more power than normal to send me back. That should draw their attention away from both of us," said Harry.

"I think that would be best. I mean it's not like I'm going to die before you get back, right?"

"True...I think all the killing curse did was wipe your memories as James Potter to be honest...or give you partial amnesia."

Gabriel made a face. He really didn't like the idea of that.

"In any case, I suppose I could convince the teachers to give me my NEWTs earlier than expected...not like they wont be cheering to hear I'm leaving!" said Harry with a smirk. James chortled in agreement.

The teachers were so relieved to hear that whatever method he used was wearing thin that they brought in the examiners personally.

All it took was one little week, and Harry was gone...but most certainly not forgotten.

~

"Hey runt! Why'd you come back so early?" asked Loki cheerfully.

Harry grinned...this was going to be funny as hell.

"Camera first. I have news that is going to surprise the hell out of you, and I want video documentation of your reaction," said Harry.

Loki shrugged...it wasn't the first time they had blackmail on each other. He handed Harry a video camera and waited for his news.

"You know how we were wondering why I had angel heritage? Turns out Lily was a normal human...but James Potter wasn't."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Gabriel, that you are my dad. Found out by accident when I cast the spell to locate you!" said Harry with glee.

Gabriel's face went through a myriad of emotions, primarily shock. Eventually he keeled right over from the news that not only had he been in Hogwarts before, but that he had a kid who was now his roommate/younger brother.

Harry took plenty of photos for Dean and Sam to enjoy, considering that whole 'Mystery Spot' incident, which he sadly had been unable to contribute to due to having the flu at the time.

When Gabriel finally came to (courtesy of an ice bucket with water to the face) he looked at Harry.

"That wasn't a joke, was it?"

"Nope. Turns out the killing curse gave you partial amnesia, that or god decided to really screw with your head by giving you a kid as payback for all the crap you've done since you ditched heaven."

"Or it could be a way to teach me a lesson for being the only one to remember all the previous scenarios," said Gabriel. Either way, it explained far more than it didn't.

"That reminds me! I beat Patrick at the yearly goblin poker tournament, so I got seventy-five years that I don't really need."

"You beat Patrick at poker? Perfect!" said Gabriel with a cackle. Patrick had beaten hi once, costing him a vessel, but afterwards they got together to play poker for something other than years once the witch realized who he was actually dealing with.

So far Patrick owed him fifty thousand chocolate bars, which was where Gabriel usually got his candy.

"Yup. Figured I could use them for favors."