OHMAMI

"The fuck you mean you're taking my kid?"

"Oh relax, Syd and I are just gonna have a fun day together so you and the Brit can have some alone time," Ash wiggles her eyebrows.

"No. Nuh-uh. Absolutely not."

"Why not? You can't tell me you don't wanna have sex with her. 'Cause if not, then I'll gladly shoot my shot."

"Shut up, of course I want to. God, I'm dying to," I groan, then clear my throat to alleviate the awkwardness of my confession. "Syd is still sick. What if something happens? Or she gets too tired? Ash, I just don't think this is the best idea-"

"Look, I get it. You haven't left Syd's side since this all started. You're in 'protective mama bear' mode, as you should be. But you can trust me, Y/N, and you know that," Ash assures me.

"Yeah, I know," I mumble. "Fine," I groan, "but call me if anything goes wrong."

"Nothing is gonna go wrong." She walks further into the apartment in search of Syd. "My child! Come hither! We are going on an adventure!" she yells in a nasally voice.

"Ash!" Syd yells as she comes running. Ash picks Syd up and winks at me. Florence emerges from the bathroom and looks between Ash and I with a raised brow. I just shrug with a sheepish smile.

"Say bye to your mom," Ash says.

"Bye, Momma. I'll see you tonight."

"Or tomorrow, we'll see," Ash interjects with a smirk.

"Bye, Syd. Take it easy and tell Ash if you need a break, okay?"

"I will." I kiss her forehead and then they leave.

"What was that about?" Florence asks, sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Um," I blush, "Ash is taking Syd for the day because she wanted to, um, well- she wanted to give us some alone time." I look up at the ceiling to avoid eye contact, a furious red spreading to the tips of my ears. I hear Florence stand up and come closer. She grabs my chin and forces me to meet her eyes.

"And is that what you want, darling?" she asks lowly. I nod, swallowing thickly. "Use your words."

"Yes, Florence. Fuck, I want you," I whisper.

"Then take me." My heart jumps in my chest. I freeze looking into those lust-blown, jet black pupils. I've had sex before. Countless times. I know lust. But I've never wanted someone like this before. The need to make every part of her mine.

When our lips connect, something electric swarms dangerously in my stomach. Her lips mold over mine as my hands trail up her sides, lifting her shirt over her head. Impatient. She takes my tongue into her mouth as I back her up to the couch until we fall clumsily onto it. One of her legs wraps around my waist and I squeeze her thigh as I trail open-mouthed kisses down her neck.

I suck harshly on her pulse point, biting the hot skin and soothing the mark with a flattened tongue. A strangled moan stumbles from Florence's kiss-swollen lips. Impatient. She fumbles with my shirt, my pants, anything. "Take them off. Why won't they fucking come off?" she mumbles, trying to pop open the buttons of my jeans.

I peck her lips softly before I pull my shirt over my head, tossing it carelessly to the side. As I do so, she unbuttons and unzips my jeans. I laugh breathily at her determined, eager facial expression and grab her face, bringing her lips to mine in a much slower kiss, though just as passionate.

It feels good. It feels new. It feels like love.

I unclip her black bra, tossing it to the side without a care. I duck my head down to her chest, lightly scraping my teeth over a stiff nipple, then swirling my tongue around it. I twist the other between my thumb and index finger, before switching to give them equal attention.