Come Get Her

Florence grabs my hand, pulling me off the dance floor and through the crowded club. There's a wild look in her eyes—unpredictable, though I know exactly what she's planning. She pushes me into the nearest bathroom, kicking the door shut behind her. She doesn't bother to check if anyone else is in there before her lips are on mine, swallowing my moans. She backs me into the wall, her hands fondling my breasts and tangling my hair. I whine when she breaks the kiss and she laughs. See, it's been like this all night. Loaded glances, sneaky touches, quiet whispers. The teasing has me soaked and she knows it.

With a smirk, she hikes my short dress above my waist. I wore it just for her and she knows it. She knows that everything underneath the black lace is for her, only her. And she's not afraid to take it. She reconnects our lips, bringing one up my legs up around her waist. I push my hips toward her body in search for relief, but it's not nearly enough. It's excruciating and so fucking hot. She slips her tongue into my mouth at the same moment she thrusts two fingers harshly into me. I moan loudly into her mouth as her thumb finds my clit with familiar expertise.

"Jesus, Flo."

"That's it, baby—"

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Flo asks, looking down at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"You weren't having a nightmare? You were shaking and sweating and making weird noises," Flo explains, sitting up in the bed.

"Ah. Yeah, I...don't know. I don't remember a nightmare. Sorry for waking you up," I swallow.

"Don't apologize. Come here," she says, laying back down and opening her arms. I comply and lay as close as possible, resting my head on her chest. "I love you, darling."

"I love you more than anything, Flo." And I really wish you weren't too afraid to hurt me and you'd just fuck me already. It's been two weeks.

...

"Morning, Momma!" Syd yells as I walk into the kitchen.

"Morning," I answer flatly, pouring a cup of black coffee.

"Hey, are you okay?" Flo whispers, squeezing my hand beneath the counter so Syd won't see.

"I'm fine, just tired."

"Okay. Well, we can just rest today, yeah?" I nod and she smiles slightly. "Your neck is healing really well, by the way." Okay so put your hands around it. "You look beautiful."

I smile at her and squeeze her hand, trying not to think about what those fingers can do as I take a sip of my coffee.

"When are you guys getting married?" Syd asks suddenly. I spit out my coffee in shock, coughing and trying to force air into my lungs. Flo pats my back, her eyes just as wide as mine.

"What?" I ask.

"I know you're girlfriends. I'm not stupid. So when are you getting married? I wanna tell people I have two moms," she states, happily chewing her cereal.

"Um...well are you okay with us being girlfriends?" I ask hesitantly.

"Obviously," she rolls her eyes.

"Okay then," Flo says in a high pitched breath.

"Okay then," I repeat.

There's a moment of silence before Syd exclaims "I have to poop" and walks out of the room.

"Well I guess we don't have to worry about telling her," Flo says as she jumps up onto the counter. Her legs are spread wide and she's lazily laid back. God, the amount of times I've thought about fucking her on that counter. On the island. Hell, on the kitchen floor. Literally anywhere in the kitchen. And living room. And bathroom. And staircase. And-

"Hey, are you listening to me?" Flo laughs. "I lost you there for a second."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Just got distracted."

"By what?"

"So, Syd knows about us. That's good. Although I would've liked to tell her myself," I change the subject.

"Yeah, me too. And about what she said...I know we aren't gonna get married anytime soon...but if we were to get married, would you be okay with me being Syd's second mom?" Flo asks carefully. Depends, would I finally get laid?

"Florence, you lovable dumbass...I would love nothing more."

She smiles goofily, glancing down at the floor. "Cool."

...

"Wait, what?" Ash laughs.

"I'm horny, Ashlynn. Really fucking horny. And my girlfriend won't have sex with me because she thinks she's gonna break me. I mean it was weeks ago, I'm fine!"

Through her laughs, Ash says "Girl you gotta trick her. Pull out the big guns. Meaning your tits. And you gotta get some hot motherfucking lingerie. Bitch, you just gotta seduce her"

"What, I'm not hot enough?"

"That's not what I said, asshole. I just mean that she'll be so overcome with lust that she won't be able to resist you. And she'll rip all your clothes off and-"

"Alright, Ash, that's enough. I don't need the details of your fantasy."

"Right sorry. Don't wanna accidentally give you an orgasm over the phone."

"Hate you."

"Love you!"

...

"Hey, Flo, you remember how we were planning on going out with your friends a while ago? Like to a club or whatever? I think we should do that. Like tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night? Are you sure? I mean, you're still healing and-"

"I promise I'll be fine. Please?"

"Okay, but you have to take it slow!"

"I promise," I smile sweetly. We will not be taking anything slow.

"Okay fine. I'll text Scarlett and Lizzie."

"Yes! Thank you!" I kiss her on the cheek and run into the bedroom to pick out my sexiest outfit.

Game on.