Three

So, here is next chapter
Chapter-3
Hope you will enjoy

☬0☬。)(。☬0☬

And soldiers took him and karn agian starts pleading to everyone and to punish him not his brother but..all things go in vain...and he had too see his brother's death with his eyes.

radha maa was collapsed.vrishali started wailing...bit all he could see was shon kneeling before the emeror.quiet and silent and fearless...He did not looked resigned... rather he looked like it was something he could already force or accept.

And he said shon loudly. And cried. And by crawling he came near his brothers death body...and loudly cried his heart out.

And then slowly His Nagpash was banished as he is not moving to free from it.. sorrow made his mind completely blank...he can't think anything...just he can only see his brother's lifeless body and his moth was full of gold and his radha ma was crying loudly and hitting him slowly to get up..but he was not responding.

And suddenly the atmosphere of courst was changing ...harsh winds started to blown there was signs of something bad is going to happen, the darkness is eating ever lights, and due to the strong winds all the diyas is also stops emitting light. Everone's Blood chillings sounds can be heard..

Bhisma's POv

Bhisma glaring ar Vidura and then he asked Kripacharya" what,what kind of bad omen is this?!... But no one is responding to him.......and then he moved his eyes to people present there...they are like all stood like living statue, without moving their blinking their eyes tooo....... And his eyes caught the sight where karn is standing infront of his lifeless brothers body.

BUT as suddenly the wind came with that same lighting speed it was gone...and an with an ominous silence took place.... he can sense danger because it's the silence before the storm.

Then his eyes boomed into something which is very unusual....after blinking twice-thrice then he beleived that what he was saw now was actually the truth...he gulphed, After he can saw that:-

Adhirat's son karn, the lowly born sutputr karn who was standing still like a statue for a momment suddenly his calm and moist eyes turned completely red and his little eyeballs was shaped like a fire..

(Imagine something like that)

The Body of karn becomes the deep Yellow in colour,,and his his yellow body started to emitting fire sorrounding him...due to his rising anger.then I saw his both hands came up and and within his palms he has created a small fire ball and chanting some mantras..and by every passing minutes, size of the ball growing, and after a couple of mintues i can saw that he made a huge fireball....or I can feel the whole Sun God had came in front of him.

My body started trimbling, for the first time in my whole life,i feel like i was going to faint anytime soon, and i feel like someone has pulled the ground under my feet.By using remaining the streth of my body, i somehow managed to stand with I stood in front of him trembling....My body has some Burning sensation now .. as i think because due his rage his body was creating a lot of heat....i felt like a week old man for the first time.

Then i Heard a voice and i managed to see upwards where the sound comming from...it was something like Akashwani..... The voice pierced my mind and heart like a knife.

(。☬0☬。)(。☬0☬。)(。☬0☬。)(。☬0☬。)(。☬