Chapter -Seven

It's been two years since he left his house..to find a teacher for him,but But still can't find it,Whoever he met everyone is partial and don't want to teach him just because he is. A sutputra...with so much griff, he started questioning himself...he started doubting himself and whatever he thought, would be able to do?Will he be able to revenge for the death his brother from these Kuru royals? Will he?Or will it just remain a dream?...but suddenly sunrays falls on him..which calms his mind and new a new raised in his mind. And suddenly he got a idea..and smiled.., then he thought that by this solution his all problems will be solved.

Karn:-ajj lagta hai pitashree hame chup-karnake liye jo kahaniya pitashree hame sunaya karte the wo ajj mere bohut kam ahhgaya!! Sukhriya pitashree!!
((It seems that the stories that my father used to tell bed-time-stories to silence us and resist us from doing all the shenanigans,today all these little information has helped me a lot. Thank you pitashree!!!

Abb mai bhi Bhi Bhagwan parshuram ji ko wese hi prasann karunga jaise unhone Mahadev ko prasan karke unhe apna guru banaya tha..!!
((Today I'll make Bhagwan parshuram happy just like he did to please Mahadev and became his disciple.))

And then he started arrange his things for his penance..he made a small Shivling which is made up of mixture mud and water. And at side he made a small sun sign...and he decorated them with many beautiful flowers and Bael patra..and his favourite Dhatura.and today is monday too..so he started his hard penance to please Lord Parshuram and yo become his disciple.

Housrs changed into days,Days were changing into the months, months are changing into years, many more years passed.. but he did not give up and he keep doing it.

Until One day when he heard that someone was calling him, he opened his eyes Then he jumped with joy at what he saw...and then his eye was filled with water he felt that his hard work paid for so many years.

He can see a well buit men a with mammoth physique, matted hair on the head, bow on the shoulder and holding an Axe (Parashu) in the hand.

Considering his extreme devotion, intense desire and unmoved and perpetual meditation (dhyan), Lord Parshuramwas pleased with Karna. He know what karn want but still he will ask karn to ask for his boon that he want.

Karn:- baghwan parshuram ji..!! Is that true? I'm seeing the one who banished khatrias from earth not once but 21 times!! Or i'm dreaming?

Parshuram:- No puta..it's totally true.I'm here,infront of you.

Karn:- (touched his feet and said"Bhagwan akpkonmera koti-koti pranam!"

Lord:- (he blesses him..!!) And said"puta..i'm very pleased with devotion towards me...ask anything i will give you..!!

Karn:- lord..!! I don't want anything, I just want to become your desiple, i can promise you that you will not regret your's this decision.Lord!!( With so much pure and innocently, devotion filled with eyes he looked at lord and he hopes ))

Lord:- Tathastu!!! Putra I accept you as my student, and if you deseve it...i will teach you whatever my hurudev has teached me..putra...be aware of my training.. (with a chuckle he said that)it will be hard enough to make out all oils from your body..!!

Karn along with Lord started to walk towards the hills of mahendragiri parvat.. which is only few kilometres away... And on their way lord Parshuram started to talk to karn

lord Parshuram:- Please try to not to become like a dead body after very 1st day of my training itself,which all my students has beacomed.. and child, don't forget the "Partice Makes a man Perfect".

• And Hard work is the most important key to success. Without being willing to work hard and put everything into a venture,u can't taste the taste of your hardwork.

• But remember kid. "Harwork is the key to success,but Smartwork was the key to be successful".

• Efort is important but knowing where to make an effort makes all the difference.

• Victory and defeat are a part of life, which are to be viewed with equanimity.

• Strive to be humble in victory, and gracious in defeat.

• Don't do anything just it brings you fame, do your work(karma..your work will bring fame to you.

If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.

Lo..while talking I didn't know when we reached, mid i hope that what i had told you you will remember it. And do your work according to it.and remember child, revenge is not the only option which is left.

With those words he left karn in deep thoughts...but soon it was broken by a motherly sound. He was a women approaching him..but before her he came infront of her..and touched her feet along with his gurudev...both blessed him wholeheartedly.

Yes, she was the wife of Bhagwan parshuram, incarnation of Mata Laxmi, shw was Mata Dharini.

Mata Dharini:- What's name child?

Karn:- Radhey karn...!

Mata:- what is the name of your mata and pita?

Karn:- Adhirat pitashree and Radha maa..

Then suddenly mata Dharini embraced him..he could feel a motherly loved and mother's possiveness, protectioness...

And suddenly mata dhrani heard some strange sound...it was the sound of hunger...she then gently cares his hair and said:- did you feel hungry?

At first karn was hesitanted but after she asked him second time, he said" yes..!!

And mata Dharini holding karn's hand and took him in kitchen and gave him food to eat.
Karn started to est by his hands but she told him that she will she will fed him. And karn happily accepted. Soon finishes..and lord parshuram shows his room where he will stay untill he finishes his studies... He was exited that tomorrow his dream is going to come true...he soon sleep when he lied down on his bed.

(ʘᴗʘ✿)(。☬0☬。)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(ʘ

Guyss...another bonus chapter for you all...enjoy it..if hou liked it then don't forget to Vote.