Chapter -Nine

Bhagwan Parshuram closed his eyes and mummers:- hope he will help the her...and get justice for her.

******************************************

Just like this, sllwly time passed slowly and he got betterand better er in every passing day, he got daily lessons,stories with morals,weapons training etc....from each passing day he became master in every weapons like:- Spear,Mace,sword,Gada,axe,Hand to hand combats and some techniques of martial arts....but first of all beacomed His first choice is his Bow and became a better Dhanurdhar in the world....and mastered all the 5 types of archery technics....

10 years had passed...

Karna was standing in the cliff of the Mahendra giri hills...

suddenly he invoke an astra and fired toward the Swarg Lok....

And after sometime, Indra dev appeard and he was angry and said:- I was summoned by Many..But you have sommoned by angering me. Who are you?

Karn:- I'm Karn..Radhi Karn

By hearing this name devraj feels something but at that moment he let it go, and asked him:- For sommonning me...there are only TWO reasons.. One for Bhakti and another for Challenge,to Attack swarg lok,or graab the Thorne.

For for challenging me Your age is less..but after seeing you...i can't say that you are my bakht...

Karn:- I am a devotee but not yours but my guru's.......I came here to Challenge you.Dev Raj.

Dev smiled laughingly and said...Yoy or Devraj......your brain is working right nah..or some problems are there..child...go way by learning some cheap tricks won't make you cool...and your are challenging me...don't you know who i'm

Karn:- devraj indra... respectly i would ask taht you ahould order your clouds to bring rain in this area...

Dev:- you are ordering me!? Me Devraj indra ko!! Remember the rain is under me,Which till today I have been giving as a gift to the people of this earth.The people of this earth do not respect Rain, which they get from me as Bribe.that's why i have taken the decision that untill they don't respect me much.

Karn:- honour and respect should be earned by giving love,Devraj......Only Fear is earned by force

Devraj:- Then be it..but i want Respect

Karn:-You are forgetting that the tree is worshiped which gives fruit, shade.a tree full of thorns is cut down..

Dev:- savdhaan!! Karn....you are hurting my honor!

Karn:- i'm only hurting your honor attitude and ego...anhankari ko swam uska ahankar kha jata hai..!!!

Order your clouds to bring rain. consider this my last request or a warning. Devraj.

Dev:-If I disobeyed your request then...OR if I didn't bring rain..then

Karn:-Then your pride will not be saved from the rain of my arrows.

Dev:- you fool boy..what you think that after making a indradhanush..you will be able to defeat me..means devraj indra...i will ask you again child..your brain is working properly isn't it
Do tir kya mil gaye tum sochte ho ki tum vajradhari indra ko parasth kar doge?!!
((Getting two arrows that doesn't mean you will me able to defeat Vajradhari Indra))

Karn:- You got Varjra in Daan..Devraj..But I have earned my Astras through hard work..not like you.

Then devraj got more angred because his arrogant pride is destroying by karn..so he launched AndhakarAstra.and the weather become dark and cloudy.. And smiled

Karn:- launched yakshumastra....angain the weather becomes normal with a pleasant sunlight on falling on him.

Dev:-Then he gatherd some sea water together and launched on him..

Karn:- he made a strong shield around him..and countred it gracefully..

Dev(mummering in himself)- The man deactivating my weapons can't be normal.

He then used illusions and made a total of 3 indras.

Karn:- Gods get power from the devotion of people..But when that deity becomes arrogant so, man has to stand in opposition.
Or today, this man will use Indraastra against Indra.

He launched Indraastra and counterd his all illusions and now only the real indra dev is present.

Dev(annoyed):- You Fool, You used Indraastra against Indradev..don't you remember that i can't die, I'm immortal. All Devs are immortal.

Karn:- I had also heard that Gods are immortal.. so I thought that Once should test myself this story.

You are immortal, cannot die, but being immortal also has its sorrows.One of them is to suffer the pain of defeat till eternity.

Indra dev's his eyes become red in anger..with continuous insult given by a mere human to him.he then said:- Stop..Fool..Stop

Now your destruction is certain, get ready to face my vajra.

And by closing his eyes he started invoking it...anda fter sometime...he oned his eyes and get shocked..He saw that Karna has Invoked "Samvabastra" and Shivji in his rudra avtar has formed. "Asamvav" he said by continuouly looking at Sambbavastra."By attacking it I can't anger Mahadev.

Then he retrieved his Vajra And said to karn"" Eait karn

Then he retrieved his Vajra And said to karn"" Eait karn..wait..!! i accept my defeat...karn!! I accept.. you don't need to use this astra..After GANGAPUTR DEVRAT BHISMA and GURU DRON, i didn't have seen any Dhanurdhari with this much of power. And asked "who are you kid and Who is your Guru"?

Karna then retrieved his astra and stand....and From his behind one voice is echoed:- Mai hu jisne GANGAPUTR aur Dron ko shikshan diya tha.

Indradev:- bows down his head in respect fo him and said "Guru parshuram" you?! and by looking at karn he said:-"why didn't you told me that you are the desiple of GURU Parshuram.? If you told me before then, we don't need to have the Duel..!!

Karn:-beacuse your ego not allow you to ask this question?

Indradev:- lord..!! Please Forgive me..!! My ego has stolen my wisdom..plss forgive me..

That I could not understand that such a talent became a warrior, only you can be a disciple.
Forgive my lord, and now only I oder clouds to bring rain. And rain started to fall.

And after taking the permission from lord

parshuram ...Devraj has gone.