ꫀׁׅܻꪱׁׅᧁׁhׁׅ֮tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅ

Karn was lieing on his bed and thinking deeply something....and soon nidra devi was took him in her world.but before closing his eyes he said:- so,soory duryodhan my friend, but this will only pain for sometime, because i had go enter inbetween kurus without having being suspicious,and don't worry i caused you pain and i'll relive you from it.

*****************************************

Karn knew about his birth by his guru bhagwan parshuram, and he also told that if he entered under the krus and got with them,he will forget about his birth,that he is a kaounteya, but will only remember that he is a suryaputra.....so now after he entered hastinapuur and kalapradarshan he forgets about it,as he is going to enter in between them..

*****************************************

It was a different day in hastinapuur, temperature was Very hot can be described as scorching, sweltering or boiling.but at the same time it was very cold weather as freezing, bitter or even bone-chilling,Some areas have weather that is changeable or unpredictable, meaning that it does not stay the same for long and you cannot guess what it will be like.

Today was a day off for all the princes of kuruvansh, as they didn't get any since they returned from their gurukul and after the incident of kala pradharshan,mainly anyone can guess that it was the silence before the strom.

Duryodhan and durshasan was very passionate about hunting. And that thay he went his hunting trip,with his 10 more brothers, duryodhan and his group killed many animals in the jungle. In the afternoon, the group stopped for rest. Suddenly, duryodhan spotted a deer. Getting up quickly, he chased it. Within minutes, he went some distance away from his group. Soon, he was lost. His other brothers also looked desperately looked for their elder brother But they failed to find him.son,they decided to go seperately at different directions and meet up there,only if they find brother then they will have use fire smoke for reaching him.

Unfortunately,till the time a group of tribe of savages found him,and they started fighting,they are skilled but not match for duryodhan,and within a couple of minutes,he disarmed all of them,and they fled away to save their life.soon dusshasan found him,and started to asked him his well being,and soon they sarted to go,but suddenly they heard some voice of cracked leave🍂as someone had step on it,

but till the time they took any action they heard that someone had launched a arrow towards them,but it aimed towards dusshasan, but suddenly duryodhan steps infornt of it and it stucked near his neck,he gasped, and took name of dusshasan and he fainted,till that dusshasan digest of all these, the person who had launched the arrow had moved away,and dusshasan look horrified he got tensed but he took two stone and burns some wood with the fire to signal and soon his other brothers came and all him to the palace.

In palace

In palace everyone got tensed by seeing his condition, and the condition of his mother was worst as her dasi Sugandha described to gandhari and Sanjaya to the dhritrashtra.both are crying loudly.MahamahimBhishma,guru dron,vidur,kunti and other pandavas emotional less face.and kripacharya said to call the revered sage mahamuni ved vyas.and Mahamahim bhisma himself went to fetch the great sage,now it was evening, the cave of mahamuni, reside in the vast forest of Hastinapur.

In the cave of mahamuni vyas

He explained all the condition of Duryodhan and ask some solution of it .vyas muni told him that Duryodhan only head 3 days if he was not cure before the 4th days sunrise then he could not survive. The way you discribed it's actuon i get to know that it was very dangerous and poison Where it used by some adivasi in the forest to kill wild and animals or demons or asurs.that's why for humans it is very dangerous and if it could not cure within the time they could not survive more. How it could cured? Then says told him that the only person who had him when the flash and took him to Hastinapur to restore their life. He has the ability to cure them.

((In This story, mahamahi Bhishma does that karn was his eldest grand child and he is the real true heir of hastinapur not duryodhan and yudhister, as because of some reasons))

But Mahamahim asked him why he?hw was the son of his chrioter adhirat and he was very arrogant,and told him that all what had they had done to him and with his family,and he will never do something which is good for kuruvansh. Muni rememberd him about his scared vow about dan,that whoever will ask him anything after his suryapuja,he will not let him go without giving alms,what he had asked for.and also he told about how karn and duryodhan are good friends so he will not rejecte it.

Then Mahamahim asked him how he can sav him? Then mahamuni told him that,his blood will save him.and told him to not to woory much about this,and warned him that... don't do anything foolish that will cause you great loss,and told him that his blood is pure from anyother khatarias in this world,so don't try to insult him by his blood....

And after taking blessings from mahamuni vyas he went to palace of hastinapuur.and told everyone about what mahamuni had told him.

************
Guys,how's the chapter? Pls comment i want to how do i write!?
Forgive my mistakes
Hope you will like it.
If yes,then don't forget to Vote and comment.