Thirty - Nine

Chapter -39
Enjoy your

Hope you like it.☀️

.................

Then a court was assemble at noon so that everyone could see that what is there inside the scroll?! Discussing that it can be that it can with this some even rumours are going uncontrollably but no one can actually think what it was so as per that what Brahmin said earlier.

But something is off jarasandh felt it from the beginning, as some heat is also oozing from that scroll like ...like fire or like sun it doesn't know, and the scroll was also glowing mysteriously. But when he actually thought the something about the scroll he found out that it has something that was very familiar but he doesn't know what, it was!!! Or what it can be?? It can be anything?! A war proposal? A secret message? A secret meeting? a marriage proposal frim any kingdom or spies ??........ Anything!! but he tried the think more deeply and he even  thought about it and he just means his sixth sence was telling him that it was something related to his scariest dreams wich he offen get.nowadays.

tall figured well maintained body and heat is oozing out of his body and his colour of the body was yellow, just like an extraordinary normal man.

(( He remembered part of his dream))

continued"Today, I am going to see what happens when the lungs are removed from your body.

The liquid and all

But even previous time he thought to let it go it was just a dream like other as sometimes dreams are illogical too.making no sense .... But something in his mind was saying is was not just a dream something could be suspicious...

Now, it was exactly noon, which means 12'o clock. But  it wasn't opening as he tried to again open it forcefully but it was all gone in vain. His ministers and everyone present there is started to discuss but after every words they again came back to the same conclusion..."that it could be anything". ......

But suddenly when everyone was discussing...the scroll started to glow and everyone stopped talking and continue to look at the scroll with astonished face. The scroll box then with a click opened and stopped glowing.

Jarasandh came down from his throne and after few minutes of thinking he then ordered his one of the minister to come and pick the scroll and read whatever it has!! As per order  his one minister came and picked the scroll from the box and started reading loudly....

To Magadhraj
Jarasandh

I hope you are doing well and was fit n fine. I don't want to talk some more things in your praise as i actually didn't have one,((everyone present here gasped,after hearing the audacity of the writer))but i heard that you are very strong and powerful and even one of the most powerful king in this whole aryabhatt.So, if you are a true khatriya, then i challenge you to fight with me!!((everyone again shocked) come near the champa river in your borders by tomorrow afternoon! And if you feared or scared then don't come!!

Your's
Golden Nightmare☀️

After hearing this everyone started to think that who has this much audicity to say something like this to this immortal king of magadh,but after all discussions everyone came to the same conclusion that the person could be from Dwarka either a mentally disturbed person or van ve a rakhshas(demon).