Chapter - Thirteen

And after that he Named his Kingdom👑 as "SURYAKASHI" ..AND introduce may equality laws prohibition on discrimination in recruitment and selection on grounds of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and age.

And he ruling his kingdom,after gathering whole news from the ARYABHATT-who was doing what,how,when,where!!! So he thought he have time to start his plan...in these years he made his plan to take his revenge perfectly..

**************************************

One day he went to forest for exploring, he loves to explore new places he visit, specially Deep and dark forests.

Now he was resting beside a tree..Suddenly there was lot of noise coming from outside... Karna stood up and left to see what was reason behind it...
Villagers were running here and there.. they were screaming loudly.. run run...every one run...
Karna looked stunned seeing how people were rushing... All he could manage to hear was there was some wild beast that had entered village premises.

He could see now Three wild beast infront of him. 2Tigers🐯and 1Wolf🐺.Those two beast Tigers were standing on the two sides of that wolf.And The wolf is looking like He was the Leader of the Group.All of them were very dark in appearance, any common person would be scared to see them. They are like man- eaters. Darkness spread all over the place.

 Darkness spread all over the place

All People had left from here... this whole area was completely empty and he was standing alone among the man-eater dangerous Beasts.

Karn:- Who are you all?

Leader:- your death!!

Karn:- who knows mine or yours

Leader:- Mind your language!! are you not afraid to see us?

Karn:- you?Why do you think that I will afraid after seeing you..and if you are thinking like this then this is a big mistake of yours.

Then this rage them 2 of them they started attacking him..and he too have his bow and he a dangerous fights has been started among them 3 of them(one figer,wolf and karn).but karna got upper hand between both of them..After a long session finally karna had binded them in Nagpash...and he noticed that the third member of their group is slightly crying and tears was slowly down from his eyes. Again he noticed that his front right leg is wounded and continuosly bleeding...he felt sad about him and then he decided to go to him and treat him...he then went infront him and silently went near his leg to treat him and after checking it he went near his bag which he carried and bring some medicines to treat his leg. But nothing is working but suddenly he remembered something and chanted some mantras and touched his wound with his hands and that banished like there was nothing before.

The tiger stopped crying and went near his two friends and said look i'm healed completely.

And then their Nagpash also leaved them..and they all come and they group hugged.

Karna got confused after he saw this..and after sometime he started leaving..but voice interupted him.then he turned and saw that,the voice was from the leader.but infront of his eyes the trio becomes 3 humans(imagine its sone type of Ichashari..they can become human as well as animals)...

And they fastly came near him.and said.

Leader:- Thankyou,for healing my anuj...i don't know how i can repay this to you, we are unknown to you but still you helped us..and we fools have attacked you...and trio started crying.

Karn:- it's not like that, i can't see anyone in pain until they don't harmed me or my loves once,and you no need to repay..i'm happy because, I helped someone.who needs help.

Leader:- Thank you again for healing my anuj..!!

Karn:- okay!! I'm accpeting, but may i know your identities?

Leader:-why not!! We just forget to tell you😅..so these are my youngest twin brathas,anuj and i'm eldest among them..My name is Kush...and pointing at the twins said:-they are shul or Dhul. We are Ichadhari tigers and wolfs.

Karn:- ohhh..!! But why you all comes near villages?

Kush(leader):- Actually we are hungry and to find food we had come, and to cure our little anuj,but villagers got sacred after looking at us.

Karn:- oh but why did you attacked me?

Kush:- I thought you are a king and by looking at your dhanush we got scared and we thought that you are going to killed us that's why we attacked you😅so sorry please forgive us..we attacked you and tried to kill you but in return you cured our brata. I don't know how to repay you.

Karn:- no,no need to apologise much, i get your views.and yes i'm a king but my intention was not like you said. did you guys ate something?

They nodded in no.

Karn:-okay..! Boys come with me after you eat you can go home!

They become happy after listening this but again become sad after listening the 2ns sentence. Karn noticed this and asked them??

Karn:- why are you guyss became sad now?

Dhul and shul(together said):- we don't have any home...and we didn't have mother,father, brother,sister...we don't have anyone.

Karna then thought for sometime and said "do you guyss want to stay with me forever as my brothers!?

Dhul-shul(became happy)and trio nooded in yes. And they came near karn and hugged them...and take them to their rajmahal and gave Many-many food to eat.

Pre-cap:- now Karna will go to Hastinapur to take his Revenge,royal families the whole people who are reason for his brothers death.