Thirty - Eight

Dhul:-but I didn't understand that why are you going to just capture and enslave him while you can bring him his sweetest death.

Karn:- just do the works as i said, and wait for the right time, time will tell you exactly everything. So don't take stress about this anymore. And both of you start the preparation from now on we will execute the plan Tomorrow and everything will be as per instruction which i had already given.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

Next morning,

Shul,karn,dhul sitting across the table and discussing their plan.

Karn:- I hope everything is clear as crystal to both of you, so we will execute our plan on 11 a.m. today be ready...

Shul:-yes, sir

Dhul:- brother, till then can you please tell me how much power does this person have??

Karn:- yes, do you want to know now?

Dhul:- yes...

Karn :- so listen carefully...

Extremely powerful. He was the mightiest king when he died. He had the biggest army of any king.Chedi's King Shishupal was feeling honored to serve as Jarasandh's army commander. power of Jarasandha was in his powerful allies like Kalyavana, Naraksura, Hansha, Dimbaka. He was able to attack Krishna 17 times and every time he came with over an akshahoni army. That is insanely high numbers. At the end Krishna was forced to leave mathura and shift to Dwarka to live peacefully.

placed himself under his protection and became the generalissimo of his forces. Vaka, the king of the Karushas, Hansa and Dimvaka, Dantavakra, Karusha, Karava, Meghavahana, Yavanas, Muru and Naraka, Varuna, who is called Bhagadatta, Purujit, Chedis, Vanga, Pundra, Paundraka, Vasudeva espoused the side of Jarasandha.

Jarasandha's father, King Brihadratha, was married to the twin daughters of the king of Kashi. Brihadratha loved both his wives equally but had no sons. The sage Chandakaushika visited his kingdom and gave fruit to the king as a boon. The king divided the fruit equally between both of his wives. Soon, both wives became pregnant and gave birth to two halves of a human body.These two lifeless halves were very horrifying to view, so Brihadratha ordered to be thrown in the forest. An asuri named Jara found the two halves and picked up one with her right hand, one with her left, holding each piece in her palm. When she brought both of her palms together, the two pieces joined, becoming a living child. The child cried loudly, which caused Jara to panic. Not having the heart to eat a living child, Jara took the baby to the king and explained to him all that had happened. The father was overjoyed to see his son, and named the baby "Jarasandha" in honor of Jara the Asuri.

Dhul and shul:- oooooooo

Shul:- why did he attacked Krishna so many times??

Karn:- Kans was the ruler of Mathura, krishna's uncle from maternal side...acquired Jarasandha's attention. Impressed with his bravery, Jarasandha made Kans his son-in-law by marrying off his two daughters. This makes Jarasandha a relative of Krishna. Krishna killed Kans as announced by a divine prophecy. Jarasandha got infuriated as his daughters were widowed. Thereafter, Jarasandha vowed to kill Krishna. That's even after so many losers he still at act continuously every time with so much power.

Shul:- yah, we can say that he was powerful and he has many powerful allies.

Dhul:- we can use him...hehehhhh

Karn:- that's what our plan is.. Don't waste time get ready and as per our plan plan you to have to reach the palace before me with the letter I wrote and handover it to directly him after his Shiv Puja. Understood.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In magadh palace

Soldier 1 : "do it fast arrange everything as per the king"...

Dasi: yes, we are doing as fast as we could!!! can't you see?!!

Soldier 2 : we could, just make it more fast.. because you know what will be the result if the king appears before time..!!

Dasi:- more 10-15 mins is there.... before he reaches

Dasi 2:- i don't know,i don't know just make bring all the food from kitchen as fast you all could without spillng something, and arrange the table soon...or else you know he will he will....evwn i don't want to say.

Soldier:- he will throw you in a large cage along with a big maneater tiger,and hw will watch you eaten alive while enjoying this food.

Dasi 4: i'm almost about to faint....god please help us, save us from him

Soldiers:- let's just hope and wait

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In palace,Royal Temple

(I heard from somwwhere that jarasandh also worshipped lord  shiva)

Jarasandh:- om namah shivay....om namah shivay

Royal priest:- my lord today's puja has been finished.

Jarasandh:- okay, then make the arrangements for evening time.

Priest:- as you wish!(bowed down and went to the other side)

Jarasandh:- so brahmins what do you need today from me?? Toady my puja has went well, so i'm going to give anything you want but only 1st 10 in the que will receive this, for  others regular blankets,some food, and some gold coins will be given.

Every one:- hail! My lord !! Hail king

So everyone in the que from 1 to 9 came and went after taking every things  and finally the last one came forward

Jarasandh:- brahmin, take this all

Bramin:- oh lord, i don't want to take this!!
After he said these words others gasped in shock, everyone started whispering about the guts of the Brahmin

Jarasandh:- today my mood was very good so ask anything i'm going to give you what you want.

Brahmin:- really, lord jarasandh

Jarasandh:- yess.

Brahmin:- okay, my king i'm going to give you a scroll but you have to open it at mid day which means at 12 noon, and there is a message for you from your well wisher.

Again after hearing this everyone started to make their own  gossips related to this scroll.

Jarasandh:- from my well wisher??

Brahmin:- yes, my king, remember open it at 12 of noon.

Jarasandh:- wait who are you??

Brahmin:- no one

Then he just said something and vanished in air.!!

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️