𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 ●🅃🅆🄾

Here is the chapter

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ♡✿).

Enjoy.

ᕙ[・۝・]ᕗᕙ[・۝・]ᕗᕙ[・۝・]ᕗᕙ[・۝・

"what you think karn, you can fool everyone here, but not me".

Karn's Pov(was sitting near the same bank of ganga and throing stones one by one)

Oops,,mmmm...my dear sakuni mama, how can i congratulate you, ummm...coz, you don't know but you are helping me indirectly, doing your work for your own reason but the fruits are all mine. And I gets what i want, no one can stop me from doing this, just no one and i'll definitely make this sure.

Just then a person arrives and spoke" maharaj, we did what you said a meeting invitation to the eldest panchal princess, has been successfully sent to panchal, as you had ordered.

Karn nodded and said" you can go now and wait for my further orders and don't call me mahraj freely, even the plants have ears."

And kan went to his home, which was empty now. As his parents aren't there, so he did all his chores and other works by himself as both dhul and shul is accompanied his parents,and they wil stay at suryakashi for sometime, till karn don't call them and they wants to visit him.

Then he, finally slept at his bed and started thinking analysing anout today's things, and also planned what he will do tomorrow.

"Tomorrow is going to be a big day" he said a then get lost in the dreams of darkness.

༼◕ ᴥ ◕༽ᕗᕙ༼◕ ᴥ ◕༽ᕗᕙ༼◕ ᴥ ◕༽ᕗᕙ༼◕ ᴥ ◕༽ᕗ

After getting the Letter from the soldier bhisma, at first didn't thought it was important but after his eye caught the named singned in it, he actually got some thoughts and, then he ordered the soldier to go and as per order he did.

Till then,Bhisma' mind was occupied by losts of unsolved thoughts, and and he opened the letter.

LETTER

To mahamahim,
Hastinapur.

From Adhirat
Your Cheriotter,

RESPECTED SIR,

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am resigning from my position as
Your Cheriotter or from head Cheriotter of Hastinapur.

Thank you so much for this great opportunity to work in this position especially under your guidance for the past 20 years, and I’ve greatly enjoyed and learnt a lot of things from you and i thought that in my previous birtth i did a very well work to be the cheriotter of Son of Mother goddess ganga,i don't know that i will be ever given this opportunity again or not and i loved to work under your guidance forever but now situation wasn't like before, i had thought that i'll serve you till my breath but regrets is that i can't,. But now i'm standing in a situation where I can't fullfill my this wish and i need to leave my own motherland, but it circumstances are very unavailable, so i can't avoid it, and so, much soorry and please try to forgive me that at my moment in Hastinapur i didn't came to meet you because i had leave early and cross the boundaries of Hastinapur as soon as possible.