𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁

༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Gandhari was going to speak but interupted by someone...

Then bhisma spoke:- Gandhar Raj,what are you doing here?

((Finally,mamashree entered in my story😂))

Gandhari:- Bhratashree, you..

Sakuni:- yes,my sister....i here from for while but anyone didn't noticed me.

Gandhari:- it's good brother now you are here..

Sakuni:- yes,my little sister,i will always there for you...

Sakuni:- Meera bachee,Bheem you should do it because you are not a normal human being and you have a very well-built body which is full of blood flowing in it...i'm sure that some amount of blood lose isn't a big difference for you...

After listening this... everyone thought about it (except karn party)...but someone was woorried and scared....after she saw that anyone wasn't opposing this....and she was kunti mother of the pandavas.

Kunti's pov

Till now everything was right, As long as like always Gandhar raj sakuni don't entered the scene,but now he had crossed all his limits...karn said that this task was very dangerous and there's also the danger of being killed,then how can he suggested the name of my son,my little bheem,i know that he isn't like any other normal human being and is the strongest of all... exept the one my eldest among the all 5 brothers...but why i'm thinking about this now,leave this behind,...i just can't control my mind now how can he sent my son the mouth of danger...if something happened to him,what i'll do..no no this can't happen.... I have soy something now...

***************************************
(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

Kunti:- "Gandhaar Raaj sakuni",she said loudly and continued "how can you say this, that bheem is had to do, don't you hear what he said...he said that this work is very dangerous and could be very harmful and also death can take place,then why do you want my son to go inthe mouth of death,i know he is the son of vayudev but he is mortal too, not immoral....and you are saying this to save this adrami duryodhan..who is regarded as a evil or bad omen and to save whom, Duryodhan who had tried kill my bheem when he was kid..by mixing poison in his food and it's better to save this adrami let him die.." she said these words continuously so it came out of her mouth without realising what she is saying and where?....but at the same time she doesn't regret it.

After listening these words from her mouth Gandhari mouth opened with realitation what she meant to and said" kunti, i didn't expected that words from you,okay i understand..and so sorry i asked you my brata asked you, because i thought you as my sister and i sked because bheem is more powerful than any normal human being as he has the power of thousands of elephants in him",(she stopped for sometime) @and again continued.."don't worry i'll ask anything from you again.remember..my these words."she shout a disgusting looks from her eyes towards kunti.