Twelve

Here is

Chapter-12

Enjoy

Next day both guru-shishya went to Kashi..
(The choosen kashi because after the swayamvar of 3 kashi princess (Amba,ambika,ambalika) king Kashya (father) their King dies heirless...after their king lord parshuram has appointed a trusted minister to rule the kingdom and they actually need a king maintain the Kingdom and now its time for Kashi to get their new king)

Everything went well and only the coronation is left.

Lord Parshuram himself was the priest of the coronation ceremony.
He then asked karn to change his clothes and wear only white clothes...and he did the same.....

Karna then Asked to remove his angavastra,then they asked him to sit on a big gold platter.

He sat down and lord parshuram and ither brahmins and priest who accompanied him was started to chanting theirvmantras..the lord showered with Sandal and turmeric paste...milk and rose petals...and at last with plain ganga jal. then he asked to wipe him off and changed his dhoti to royal clothes..which are arranged for him.

karn:- Gurudev i'm okay with common clothes feel comfortable in these.

lord:- putr..i know you don't want to wear these royal clothes and heavy jewellaries...but put these on for only one day..

after some time...He entered the Sabha,he come back by wearing Orange mix with red Angavastra and his muddish Coloured Dhoti...he was full of golden ornaments from top to bottom...his face was shinning his body's colout was looking like gold...and his body is emitting heat... and overall he is looking like a miniature sun ...but it was not in the sky but was in earth.

and finally with continous chanting mantras lord parshuram placed the royal king crown on his head with pride. karn touched his feet along with all who are elder to him ..they all blessed him whole heartly.karna's coronation was completed, He went ahead and bowed his infront of all present here with respect .

Karn:- I THE SON OF ADHIRAT AND RADHA "KARN",take the noble responsibility of ruleing..The vast empire of KASHI.I promise to fend and defend my kingdom with lord as witnesses..and protect the people of kashi...their health, weapons, mortality,and dignity.I will be alert at every single moment,while I will not even hesitate and think twice to sacrifice my life, I take this oath..

And after hearing his statement all the prajas are hailing his names..!!

Hail kashiraj karn!!!!hail Radheya karn!! Hail Adhirat putr karn!!! Hail Maharaj karn!!! Long live, maharaj long live...

And he sat on the Royal throne of Khashi.

Lord parshram took him,where the past Mahamantri,named Vikrama,who was ruling the kingdom previously because of the lack of a good ruler,his age was over 50 but less than 55,he had a wife and have 2 children.

Parshuram and karna addressed him..and he said Parinpat to both of them. When karn started to toch his feet he protested.

Vikarama:- maharaj please don't!!!!

Karn:- why!!vikramaji, i'm younger then you..so i have the right to touch your feet.and touched.

And from nowonwards you will call me by my name...as because of the same reason.

Vikarama(smiled) and blessed whole heartedly.lord pashurama smiled.

P:- putr. I myself had appointed him as the mahamantri of kashi after the king died heirless...untill today he was ruling kash as i already told due to lack a king, and will work on behalf of you,when you are out of this kingdom for work.He is as capable and knowledgeable as the Mahamantri of hastinapur,vidur...and he is a brahmin such knows about vedas and scriptures.