Chapter - Ten

Indradev:- lord..!! Please Forgive me..!! My ego has stolen my wisdom..plss forgive me..
That I could not understand that such a talent became a warrior, only you can be a disciple.
Forgive my lord, and now only I oder clouds to bring rain. And rain started to fall.

And after taking the permission from lord parshuram ...Devraj has gone.

***************************
CHAPTER-10

Parshuram:-I didn't do wrong by choosing you,karn.

Karn:- because my guru has shown my the right path.that's not karn's but your teaching victory,gurudev.

Parshuram:- now you haved become worthy to possess these astras which devs too don't have.
And a light came from parshuram palms...and went inside him.
These are:- Brahmanda Astra, Bramashira Astra, PashupataAstra, Vaishnav Astra.and at last his special weapon made by him Bhargava Astra.

Karn then filled powerful his Kavach and kundals are glowing brightly. And then parshram made karn stand and said..."i,m really happy today child.you know after today people of these whole world will known me and you as best Guru-chela jodi, and kid...and from today people, karn, you will be consider my reflection.

After hearing this..karn fells in his feets...and started crying..with happiness.

Lord Parshuram made him stand and huged him like a father hugging his crying little son and who is trying to shut him.

Karn:- Gurudev...i'm not going to leave you...even if you told me to go i will not i will make a hut near ur once..and happily leave near you...I won't leave you, I can't live without you and mother.....

By hearing his loud cries mata Dharini comes here and worriedly looking at him...and said:- what happened putr..? Why are you crying 😨😭..like this..

When he saw his mata!! He then comes near her and hugged her tightly.an said:- muje apko aur gurudev ko chorke kahi nhi jana!! And started to whinning like a 10 yesr old baby....

Lord Parshuram and mata Dharini heart got melted at the same time they both smiled looking at thier child's cute antiques...sho is behaving like a 10 year old child in his first twenties.and mata Dharini slowly carres his hair and made him look towards her. And said
"You don't want to leave us? Karn nodded in "yes"...and continued mata and gurudev i can't be able to live without both of you...and again started crying....these words bought both of them tears too...even lord parshram was tears in his eyes..... And they trio hugged.

After long session of crying finally he has stopped..... And said" mai kses rahunga app dono ke bina?(who will i live without both of you? How??

Then mata spoke:- then, what about your radhaa maa..?? Adhirat pitashree?? Don't you miss them? He nodded in yes!....again she spoke:- then don't you want to meet them?
He sopke:-"yes"..

Mata:- then?

Karn:- what's then,I also want them and both of you too..

Mata:- then who said we are gonaa live you alone?

Karn:- ooh...!!I didn't even think of this!!

Mata:- So who would think...just crying won't do a little work..!!

Karn:-(smiled):- you are there with me, after thinking,you should tell me..I will do whatever you want me to do!!! I will definitely do it.

Mata:- at first stop crying like a baby, if a girl will see you in this state she would definitely laugh at you. So stop crying.