Twenty-nine

My vagina tightens around his two fingers as I breathe heavily, his eyes on his, which are as dusky as the abyss. Smiling lopsidedly, he slams his lips on mine again, demanding a very deep kiss from me.

A passionate one. Almost amorous.

No, I shouldn't fall for him. Not even for his mind-blowing sex and blowjobs! God, what do I do? The closer I get to him, the more I lose my mind. Now I want nothing but more of him. More time. More moments. More reasons to hear his voice, scolding, and everything he does to me.

You must be out of your damn mind, Arabella! Snap out of it!

And then he urges me to stand up. I comply without questions, and he does the same afterward. I gaze up at him as his large frame engulfs my height. A pair of his alluring eyes twinkle down at me, seemingly sinful and imprudent. I'm sure he knows he's got the upper hand, and he loves it.

"What?" I utter softly.

"I want to tie you up so badly," he replies while stroking my hair to one side, a wicked smile on his lips. "I want you to feel the real bondage and how being vulnerable can be as exciting as being powerful is. I want you to be strained when I fuck you."

"Here? Right now?" My voice comes out a slight whisper.

A tingle in my tummy makes me want to smile even though I shouldn't. Jumping into some kinky play right amid my emotional chaos? Really? I don't think I'm ready, for God's sake—am I?

Studying me carefully for a moment, Adrian's lips curve up until he laughs gently. "Not now, Arabella. And certainly not here. The last thing I want is to push your limits tonight after the hard day you've had. But don't think you'll be saved next time," he says in a teasing voice, even though it's clear that he never bluffs.

"Well, um..." I clear my throat shyly. "Okay. Next time."

He scoots me into a warm embrace and whispers, "Now Let's go and eat, because the more you stay, the more I want to bury my cock inside you. Oh, Arabella, you've no idea what an attractive woman you are." He breathes lustfully into my hair, holding me tight.

Now my heart flutters, the same effect in my stomach. He can't be this empowering all the time, can he? He's supposed to be like the others. Fuck me, pay me, and then tell me to go. But why is he being so nice as if we're having a romantic relationship?

"But I have to go home, Adrian," I purr as my body slowly relaxes in his arms, a bit sweaty but not tired.

I can't get used to this. I shouldn't.

"Without dinner?" he mutters thoughtfully while rubbing my arm. I bob my head, eyes up at him. "Okay. I assume you're going to eat at home so... let me take you home then. And that one I won't take a no for an answer."

I crinkle my eyes, edging my head back in a sleazy protest. I see Adrian's small white-tooth smile that feels big from the pure mirth filled in his eyes.

I swear he got a killer smile! Pink lips, white teeth, with wild eyes rife with power and confidence. Surely, I've seen hot men before, but he's simply... unique?

"Okay, Mister Castle. Or Sir?" I cajole him, all so that I keep seeing that breathtaking smile he hardly lets out.

"There'll be a time when you'll only call me sir, Arabella. For now, Adrian is enough. And I know you love it." He smiles again as he says this.

Jesus! I bite my lip so hard as he leaves me to get himself ready to leave. And hell yeah, I love calling his name.

"Why did they postpone the bidding? I thought it would be next week," I ask him while reaching for my abandoned sandals.