𝟔.𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞 (𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 .𝐒.) 🍋

Like I said , this was rushed so please forgive my mistakes , lol anywho no matter the name change , the person reading is still the xBlack Reader so basically just gave you a name lol😭💗‼️
Anime: Attack on Titan
____________

Naya and Connie argued over stupid things almost Everytime wether it was about who was right or wrong or just small disagreements but eventually they both would laugh it out.

"Naya , you can't keep quiet for long we share the same everything " he groaned holding onto her waist as she gave him the silent treatment, one thing he hated about making her mad was how long she could keep up with this game of not speaking to him.

Unraveling his hands from around her waist , she walks off , leaving Connie gawping over her fat ass , in her sun dress , " Naya , we live together you'll have to talk to me " he thought that but she proved him wrong , when he wanted her too talk he would always come to her with dumb things asking questions like...

"How do I make this macaroni?"

"Does this pillow have duck feathers in them ?"

"Can we watch a movie ?"

All these questions where ignored cause in her state he knew the answer , it had been 3 hours that past and she still didn't say one word maybe a few times but only when she had on music , in her headphones.

He was tired and just wanted to hear her voice say , " I'm not mad anymore , now come on let's go to bed " but no words where exchanged , he was so tempted to get on her good side , she was looking so sexy tonight and he couldn't help himself .

Walking behind her into the shared room , laying back on her back , he groaned standing in the doorway, " I'm gonna make you talk Naya , I don't care" he walked over to her, hovering over her body , he smirks at the way she looked so pretty tonight.

"Naya I said I was sorry"she looked up at him annoyed , scrolling through her phone .

"Talk to me baby , oh my god" he groaned , grabbing her phone he throws it over onto the bean bag on the floor.

She just sighs , grabbing her face annoyed, " Either you talk too me or I make you " she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Connie took that cue and with that he was pulling up her night dress letting her breast spill out , she rolled her eyes but bit her lip softly.

"I'm done playing these silly ass games " he protested , pushing her legs open he rubbed and gripped her brown thick thighs .

"You gonna tell me to stop Naya?" He smirked , kissing her breast letting his tongue swirl around her nipples.

She didn't want to loose so she kept quiet, biting her lip roughly she smiles , " You can't hold this little game forever , you're not the best when it comes to keeping quiet during sex so..." pressing his fingers in on her throbbing sensitive clit , he rubs it softly making her legs tremble, " Con-" covering her hand over her mouth .

"No baby say it " he pulls her hand away persuading her too let his name roll off her tongue , " Already so wet and I just teased her " he pulled his hand away , leaning down till his eyes met your pussy , he smiled , " Let's see , your leaking so much here" he pushes her thighs back leaning in and kissing her wet fold , " oh shit-" she bites her lip aggressively, spreading her legs wider.

"You want it doll?" He smiles , looking up at her pretty hazel eyes, she shakes her head aggressively yes.

"No baby use your words "he smiled , " Mhm" she pouted not wanting too loose but wanting to be fucked so bad , " Come on doll , do I need to tease you more for you to talk" he pushed her legs back , kissing his way down her brown thighs too her pussy, he buries his tongue in her pussy sucking and spitting on her clit.

"Did you wanna say something?" He smiled up at crying Naya looking down at him as he devours her sensitive pussy so good.

"Connie , please ... I'm sorry just- Ugh" her legs tremble and her pussy bucks and pulsates in Connies mouth .

"That's my good girl , talk to daddy some more mama "he teased pushing his long tongue further causing her to cry out , pressing her hand on her abdomen , she cry's out at Connie making a mess of her .

"Connie-"Slapping her thigh he sucks harder .

"what do you call me when I'm burying these fucking lips in this fucking cunt" the vibrations of his voice only making her throb more , leaking on his chin .

"Daddy " Naya pouts riding her pussy on his lips .

"That's my pretty doll" he pulls away .

"Connie why-" spanking her clit , she gasp softly holding onto him.

"Daddy why did you stop, please finish " she whined softly , legs twitching at the aching clit that was throbbing from getting edged.

"Are we talking now?, are you sorry?" He smiled .

"Yes I'm sorry, I love you " she pouted kissing his lips softly she smiles.

"Then I got what I wanted " flipping off of her and on to his side of the bed , he smiles at her shocked face , " Connie you can't do that , you teased me till I was ready to cum and then stop " she pouted , as he just chuckled evilly , " If you wanna come so bad , do it yourself " he smirk acting as if he didn't care to watch her finger herself beside him.

"Fuck Connie , I swear I take back everything I said " she whined, rubbing her sensitive clit slowly , spreading her leaking arousal over her clit , she moans softly , " Connie it doesn't feel the same ...please daddy can I ride it " she begged , unbuttoning his pants , he just smirks ," Naya , you look so pathetic right now baby" she just whines in response, getting his dick out of his pants , she strokes it softly .

"Fuck this attitude out of me Daddy please" you moan softly as Connie cheeks glow red.

"That's my good girl , so fucking desperate to ride daddy's cock" he smirks, pushing your hair out of your face , he smiles softly.

"Daddy please , can you fuck me , so good , I wanna ride him baby " she begged , crawling on top , lining her pussy up with Connies dick , she doesn't even give it time for preparation, she's sliding down on his fat cock , stretching and filling her up , she smiles .

"That's it daddy , fuck -" putting her hands on her knees she's bouncing her ass on him, letting that fat dick slip in and out of her .

"Fuck Naya " Connie whimpers , gripping her ass , he looks at the open space of her pussy and his dick creaming around each other.

"Ride that dick baby , fuck - you look like a damn doll" he moans , looking at her eyes , she smiles softly down at him , giving out she falls into his neck , kissing and biting his neck , you smile.

"Fuck baby , I'm gonna cum " She cries-moan , throwing her ass up on his dick , her pussy gripping him so hard .

"Fuck Naya , ride that dick" he slaps her ass , making her ass sting , he spanks her till his hand print is indented in her ass.

"I'm cumming daddy , fuck I'm cum-augh" her hips buck into his , cumming on Connie cock she moans softly , she's loosing her control so Connie grabs her hips , picking her ass up and down on his cock .

"Cum inside please , I don't want you too pull out " She whines , and Connie smiles , " I wasn't going to " he smirks, fucking her fast till her breast are bouncing roughly in his face.

"Fuck I'm cumming - ah FUCK " Connie groans , slowing down letting his cum flow inside of her , he sits her on her back pulling his semi-soft cock out.

"You love me ?" He smiles kissing her neck and up to her lips .

"Mhm , I love you baby " she smiles softly, Connie lays on her chest , " Now I know how make you talk to me " he jokes , chuckling in your chest.

"Mhm" you smile rubbing your fingers through his soft gray curls .