𝟏𝟐.𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 ( 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚) 🍋

Anime : Attack On Titan
Character : Yelena

_____________________

Grabbing your waist , she picked you up on her waist giving you a soft smile , " You look pretty " she whispered , giving your waist a soft squeeze .

You giggled softly and wrapped around her waist , putting your lips on her neck , you didn't give her kisses instead you teased her softly with soft licks too her neck , all the way too her earlobe , you grabbed her earlobe with the tips of your teeth and whispered...

"Are we gonna have sex?" She chuckled and laid you back on the bed , " Don't we always , this is our third time today " she smiled , lifting your crop top over your breast .

"We can't be long , I have somewhere too go " she sighed , raising your skirt , and pushing your thighs back holding them open by the back of your knees .

"I'd fuck you all day , if I could " she kissed your breast , sucking your nipple up letting it go with a pop .

Kissing a soft little happy trail down your stomach , and breast , she pushed against your thighs rocking your needy pussy against the nothingness air , your breaths grew needy and high pitched .

"Don't worry I'm gonna fuck her " she reassured you and your needy moans for her to satisfy your pussy .

"I'm patient " you moaned softly, running your fingers through her soft blonde locks , her low eyes looking up at your desperate face , as she kissed down your stomach , you thrusted your pussy up trying to get her to hurry .

"Are you sure ?" She smirked at your pussy leaking too your thighs from how slow she was taking to eat you out .

"Yelena " you whined , scooting up so she can see the attention you craved , your pussy in her face aligned with her lips , she smirked even harder .

Your pretty dark pussy , pulsating , everytime your pussy gripped nothing , your little pink clit smiled at Yelena.

"Look at her , so damn pretty " Yelena smiled , turning your body side ways , and popping your legs wider .

"Please I can't , I want it Lena please eat it " Yelena spit dripped from her tongue and down too your clit , sliding down too your hole , " Mhm Lena " you whined her name , gripping her blonde locs , she kissed your thighs , teasing you for a little longer till she felt you deserved to get ate out .

"You can't wait ? " she smiled looking up at you who was staring at her biting your lip roughly and whining like a puppy.

"No Lena-" she licked your clit slowly , letting you gasp for a second , " What you can't wait for that ?" She teased you with soft kisses too your pussy lips , you whined and cried until she spanked you causing you too answer her with a loud , " Lenaaaa please " you begged , and she chuckled .

"There's a lot of places I've kissed ... it's one spot I forsaken too I can't put my tongue on it " She smiled rubbing your thighs with her smooth palms , and kissing them .

"Was it here ?" She leaned up too you and broke your lips apart with her tongue giving you a nasty long lasting kiss , hearing you whine.

"But you've kissed me already Lena " you pouted and she made a awestruck face like she didn't know.

"I did " she smirked grabbing both of your large tits and pushing them together , " Did I forget too give these girls attention " Teasing you with sloppy kisses too your breast and letting them go .

"I think I remember" she smiled softly and you already knew she was done messing with you , she was ready to taste you , bussing your pussy open for her , you whined , " I knew I didn't give her attention, why didn't you say anything, you must be so desperate love " she looked up at you with sneaky eyes , knowing she kept you waiting but you didn't disappoint her , your pussy was wet and that's how she wanted it , wetter than you usually where .