𝟐𝟎. 𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧 ( 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 .𝐀.) 🍋

Anime : Attack On Titan

_________

Let's Hope The Best , Blessings and Joy comes today December 1st 💞.

She was married to Kenny Ackerman for 3 years now , he was a genuine man , sweet and loving when it came to his wife .

She was down to earth for him, there age gap not getting in the way they loved each other , 29 and 45 wasn't too bad , and infact Nikki Ackerman didn't think it was bad at all , she just loved her husband .

People questioned why she wasn't still running the streets and partying like a 27 year old should've been instead of getting married to a 42 year old man at the time .

But after she met Kenny she didn't wanna do any of those things anymore , she only wanted what she thought was best for her and that was becoming his wife .

He knew that a lot of times being told would've she or he wanted children what was the plan but they didn't experience the past 12 experiences that she did , those good nights where neighbours often complained to them about the noise .

His short answer was "it isn't that hard , too make a baby for us " even after 3 scares she knew it wasn't that hard , Kenny still had his stamina.

"Hey honey " he held her waist pressing his face in the crook of her neck , and smelling that cocoa butter skin , she smiled scrambling eggs .

She turned around and pecked his lips softly , "Goodmorning handsome man " he sighed and grabbed her waist tugging her into his waist .

"How was your sleep ?" He smiled kissing her neck her head fell back and she sighed , and smiled.

"Better than yours " she smiled and he chuckled, " I sleep good also " he smiled and she laughed and turned off the stove .

"You hungry ? It's just sausage , eggs , and waffles " he loved her cooking , he couldn't get enough every chance he got he never failed to be her taste tester .

"I'm hungry ... " he said so seductively in her ear and she grabbed the pan , feeling her ties to her rob loosen , and his warm hand rub her perky nipple .

"So get your plate " she sighed so softly trying to contain her inner thoughts .

"But for something better than breakfast food " his hand left her titty and his cock brushed her ass.

"Kenny ... baby " he kissed her shoulder blade softly and softer each time , letting her head fall back onto his .

"Yes princess?" He turned her around picking her right leg up by her thigh he put it on the counter her body exposed to his eyes and he was flustered, the silk robe rubbing against his díck just made him harder .

"Why can't you just eat your food ?" She sighed faintly looking at him crouch on his knees , and he smiled .

"That's what I'm doing sweetheart, I'm finishing my plate " he grinned , holding her thigh out more , he kissed down her stomach and enjoyed every split kiss leaving a trail .

"Hmph " he hummed sucking on her clit slowly as she hummed satisfied with his mouth , her arousal leaking from her pussy off and onto his tongue he smiled sucking it up like a kid trying to get the juice out of the popsicle.

Her hands gripped the counter pushing back and standing up , he picked her left thigh up putting on his shoulder , and still eating her pussy like her weight was nothing .

"Imma grown ass man Nikki , bust it open " he roughly said pulling her down a little, letting her pussy sit in his mouth he sucked her clit , holding it in place he rubbed her clit with his tongue she cried silently in her palm too calm her tone for the neighbours, he smiled and inserted his middle finger in her slit , pressing deep , he pushed his fingers upwards against her sweet spot .