𝟐𝟑.𝐔𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 ( 𝐙𝐨𝐞 .𝐇.)🍋

I just love Hange . They're such a open beautiful soul writing about them feels so much fun cause you can do anything with them .💕
Anyways umm I hope you enjoy , have a good day .🫵🏻💕

Anime:Attack On Titan
___________

Hange had been a person of dignity , a person who respected their work place and they didn't understand how they met you , you where a woman who didn't care where , when , or time .

You'd been across the room from them , while they studied the titans , you stared at them , as they in twined the pen in their hair , they sighed every time they felt the task getting complicated.

"Do you want my hel-"

"No it's fine , I got it " they said frustratedly , for one they knew for minutes you would value their help but after a while you both would be all across the room , across each desk realizing their stress is gone .

Staring at them , you sighed and watched them struggle to even do such a simple task , "if I honestly need your help just promise me , I'll just get your help with work and not my frustration " they sighed and honestly did not wanna ask for your help but that's all they had right now .

"I promise" you jumped up and walked over to Hange , walking behind there desk they pulled out as you took a seat on there lap.

Looking at your figure , leaning forward , they had to give it too you , you where so beautiful to them and they admired your body like a trophy , rubbing a hand around your stomach Hange pulled you back into their lap and laid their chin on your shoulder , they knew you where their only peace and happiness .

"Ok love , look at the titans ...they were transformed humans known as Subjects of Ymir and had existed for nearly 2,000 years. " You took note as Hange looked at you , focused and determine .

"But nine Titan powers that had been passed down through the Eldian people for nearly 2,000 years after the death of Ymir Fritz until the you ...know the death of Eren " they said looking at you who looked down to not see the look in her eyes .

"But maybe there's a way ... a way we can save Eren , he's still a kid Hange ..." they smiled and softly grabbed both of your hands, " I know baby but there's nothing we can do , his father did this to him and now Eren doesn't have a escape " they understood the situation and the way it worked but whatever was needed to be done to save humanity would be done .

"Don't be upset " they sighed frustration coming over them , their hands roamed your stomach, as they pinched at you harden nipples and sighed .

"Hange you wanted me over here for work purposes only...remember " they sighed happily and kissed at the bare skin exposed down by your neck .

"For my frustration but I'm getting you frustrated with my work and you're getting sad " they cupped both breast rubbing them in circles , laying back against Hanges chest , you pouted .

"You know when we save the world and humanity we can have everything we wanted ... the little girl that you always wanted , with the big farm house out of this city with a open view of the sunset , with a golden retriever that never leaves your side when you're waddling the house with a belly the size of a ball" they chuckled giving you the best view of the future they could imagine even if it was without them.

"Yeah I know " putting your feet up, Hange rubbed at the bare friction of your thin lace panties and rubbed your clit.

"You can have everything you wanted " they sighed ... pulling aside your panties they started to stroke there two fingers against your clit and sigh against your neck , with soft moans that slipped they would kiss up and down your neck , " I mean anything and everything " you moaned softly , looking down at their fingers and soft moans spewed every time they repetitively gave your clit that circular rub.