𝟐𝟗. 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 (𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢 .𝐒.)🍋

Anime:DemonSlayer
_________

Sanemi was piss hot , he was stressed out , tired and he'd just come home and finally relaxed himself, and you did everything too make it easy for him .

"I mean how could they allow a demon too work with a boy , they never did that before and now some rock head just show up crying about his loyalty towards his sister and it changes there mind " he argued with himself , as you listened too him .

"I understand baby, but maybe they saw something in him and maybe you will too "

"There's nothing in a demon too see "

"Would you kill me if I was too turn ... "

"Baby you shouldn't speak that upon yourself-"

"But answer it honestly,  would you ?"He leaned up and sat there and he didn't have too think on it , " Of course ... not" you cupped his check and smiled , "Exactly give the boy a chance " you smiled .

Laying on your stomach, you ran your fingers through that thick whiteish-gray hair slowly as he tried his best not too fall asleep from it .

"Poor baby ? So tired you didn't even get out of your kimono" you smiled and he sighed with a slight grin .

"You make me so calm , I hate how soft you make me " you smiled knowing he was a wrecking hell without you and lifted his head , " I know , but baby it's getting late , I'll see you in bed , go shower " he leaned up watching you go too the room .

You saw the tension in his face that he was stressed you where confused on how too handle it but there was a way.

***
The shower was running and you'd took off your jewelry and put your hair up in a bonnet , after that freshly silk press.

Hearing the shower cut off , you got on the side of the bed and pulled aside your panties, while spreading your legs .

"SANEMI !"

You called out , and he was coming through the door as you giggled , " I'm sorry I thought you where in the restroom still " he looked at you clearly giving yourself up for him and sighed , at the way the panties pushing on the side of your lips plump your pussy as you dripped slowly .

"Bab-" his towel was wrapped around his waist his chest and abs still glistening with the water droplets from the shower with his necklace on .

"I know you're stressed but I can fix it , if you would like that " you leaned up hooking a finger inside his towel and pulling it , his pretty pink cock jolted out at me causing me too smile at him .

"I really try too be cordial with you " he sighed happily and came close , one hand grabbing your ankle as he spread your legs , the other hand tugging your panties too the other side of your lips , as he pushed his tip against your slit , so warm already .

"Yes " you whimpered , pulling up your tank top , holding your breast .

"Feels good baby? , you can put it in " you said with a joying voice , hand wrapped around his girth pulling him closer as he sunk into your wet and warm pussy .

"God fucking damn " he panted , leaning down , he grabbed both ankles , pushing them down with him as he look right into your eyes .

"You know exactly how too be here for me " he sighed , pecking your lips .

"Your anger...-take it out on me " he lifted his hips ramming back down, biting your lip you cried, looking into his grey low eyes , so pretty.

"Ugh " he sighed as he kept slamming into you , your legs burning as he had them on his shoulders , pounding inside of you , "I love you baby " you sighed cupping his red cheek as he laid his face in it , ramming and going deeper .