𝟏𝟖.𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 ( 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 .𝐒.)🍋

Anime : MHA
________

With his two finger stuffed inside of you , 5 around your neck , lips sloppily rubbing eachothers as your breath heaved into his mouth.

"Look at that pretty girl " he grunted dragging his fingers out of your pulsing cunt , and looking down at them , laced over with your sweet cum .

"Mhm" you sighed and breath a whiny pout grabbing his wrist , and putting his fingers back in , his grip on your neck getting rougher , and his lips getting sloppier with yours .

"Such a fucking mess with yourself " he sighed, his thumb on your clit while his fingers fucked into you , grabbing his buttons ," Give it too me " you panted impatiently and he smiled and teasingly said " You want it ?" You whined.

"Please put it in "you whined and he smiled pulling his fingers out , grabbing his wrist and hand he just fucked you with you sucked on them gradually , and moaned .

"So damn pretty , you know that ?" He wrestled trying to get his pants off with his only hand available you pulled his fingers out and smiled.

"You tell me that everytime " you smiled and he chuckled, "I do ?" He leaned you back against the couch and grabbed your brown thighs .

You couldn't reply without , looking down at the way he propped your legs open , and his díck was getting closer too your cunt .

"Look at how bad you want it ... you can't even look at me when I'm talking too you " he cupped your chin in his thumb and pointer finger , angling your head up so you can look at him .

Crying like a lost puppy , he smiled , and inched near you , his díck laying flat between your folds .

Sitting up on your elbows too see this beautiful sight , you whined and looked back up at him , " You like that , you want me too move it ?" He smirked and let go of your chin .

"Please move it " you whined and he lifted his hips , picking his díck up and backing off your pussy ," Like that?"you whined and grabbed his hand ," Baby stop , put it back , that's not what I meant" he smiled and sat his díck back on your clit , " How do you mean baby , tell me what you want" you layed your hand on his díck and held it there , moving your hips whining when his díck ran over your clit.

"I said tell me baby " he grabbed your wrist and pushed them into the couch cushion beside your head and started to fastly, rub his díck against your clit ," I know you can tell me what you want , you do it all the time" he watched you bite your lip and whine .

"I - Mhm slow down baby please , I want you to fuck me " he sighed and dropped his head going faster .

"What ? You want me too do this-" he slid his díck in slowly and watched your mouth fall open and your hands tighten in a fist , " Uh FUCK " you cried .

"That's all you had too say , and you know I would've given my pretty girl anything " he softly said and you moaned and broken moan .

"You like that ?" Your pussy squeezed him and he couldn't help it letting out a scoff and dropping his head , " Feels so good baby " he let loose of your wrist and put a thumb on your cheek.

"No baby , what's my name ? " your eyes clenched tighter when his díck was giving you a rough but slow stroke pattern .

"Da— " he stroked harder trying too get the right sound out of you .