𝟕.𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧? ( 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 .𝐔.)🍋

Like I said in the ones before , excuse my mistakes and yes this will have a part 2 so calm down ma, I got yall💗😩.
Anime: Haikyu
_______________________

Y/n was girls all around #1 volleyball champ , after her boyfriend Keishin Ukai graduated top of the Volleyball team she was happy to say she did the same .

After dating Keishin since freshman year , and growing up together , you both finally got your own apartment together , and worked full time as a Volleyball coach for the same team.

"Y/n baby can you come show this dumb ass how to spike a damn ball right" Keishin groaned at his team that wasn't doing so good and stressing him out .

He was more calm and collective so yelling wasn't his thing , but you where the opposite , you where usually calm but to get things through these boys head you had to be loud.

"What will you do with these boys " you smiled at him , tying your hair up in a ponytail you walk out to the court, grabbing the ball you pull Kuroo close so he can watch your every move .

"Throw it up ... not to far but only so you can spike at the right moment " tossing the ball up in the air , waiting for it to come back down, you smile jumping up a flatten palm , and " Spike !" You smiled softly as the ball hit the wall in the other side of the gym.

"Now stop stressing him out and spike the damn ball right " you drag Kuroo to front to spike , walking back to stand beside Keishin.

"Thank you baby" he groans kissing your forehead, " No problem " you smiled shyly, everyone focused there attention on Kuroo.

He prep his self with his hand out and the ball almost at the tip of his fingers , " Now throw it up " you commanded as he did so , " and...Spike!" You shouted as he spiked the ball , not making it as far as yours but it definitely made it somewhere.

"Finally, I thought I was gonna loose my mind if I had to do that again " Kuroo dramatically dropped to his knees .

"Alright take your thick ass back over there " he smacked your ass and kissed your lips , you just smiled softly, and walked back to your side with the other set of boys .

Staring at your fat ass in your shorts he smiles .

-time skip-

Practice was still going for another hour or two , and you where wore out , Keishin talked to you half of practice but it was only small , " Are you doing ok?" , or " Are you tired ?" Conversations and that was it but usually you spent time coaching the shit out of the boys .

"Coach can we please get a water break I can't breathe "they complained , holding there chest.

"Yeah go ahead " you sighed sitting on the bleachers , feeling someones rough hands touch your thighs but immediately you feel the cold rings grazing your skin you knew who touched you and you smiled , " You told me you weren't tired " he groans , rubbing your thick brown thighs softly , you sigh ," I'm not " you chuckled .

"Let's go for a smoke , I'm stressed as fuck "he grabs your hand pulling you up from the bleachers .

"Hey Kuroo tell the boys , take a break until we come back in " you instruct .

"I never told you how fucking good you look in these" he grabs your ass, you giggle pushing his hands away as he latch on to you back hugging you from behind.

"Thank you " you smile .

Stepping out the gym , he grabs your waist , " I can't tell you how fucking hard I am right now" he sighs letting you feel his bulge .

"Oh " you smirk down at his dick print , he moves your hand away.

"I've been staring at you coach all day , your so damn controlling and sexy , with some pretty ass lips , and fuck you look so good in this suit " he groans, grabbing your wrist he pulls you too the car , " Slut me out in the back seat ...please" he whimpers , laying his head on your chest half of it was the stress talking because the Keishin you know would never let you slut him out .

"So you drug me out here to fuck me?" You smiled softly running your hands through his gold soft locks .

"Yes , half was just to tell you how controlling you looked and sexy in this suit " he admitted, opening the back car door , he unbuckles his pants, pulling his cock out , laying down in the backseat.

"I'm in control ?" You smile childishly, climbing in on top of him, he pulls your volleyball shorts off , throwing them in the front , he grabs your ass pulling your pussy closer to his dick.

"Yes , just fucking treat me like shit while fucking me " he groaned , as you sinked down , on his thick cock , he can't help it , grabbing your hips he slams you down shoving himself in your sweet spot.

"Oh fuck , if you would've told me earlier I would've been fucked you good baby" you smiled kissing his chin, grabbing the door handle , raising your ass , you slam your ass in his pelvis fucking him so good.

"Slow down baby" gripping the door handle tightly you bounce faster on his dick only milking him more and more for a fast and easy cum .

"No baby , damn - slow -slow down" it feel like he was loosing his damn mind , " Cum baby go ahead , inside, fill me up" you sigh, you wanted to keep going but you both had to get back to coaching .

"Fuck " he sighed letting all his cum spill inside of you , he whimpers holding you down to get all of it inside of you.

"Good boy , when we get home I better cum all night" you smile kissing his head, grabbing your shorts from the front seat you sit in his lap sliding them back on.

"Come on baby, we have to get back to coaching for another hour" you smile , opening the car door you leave him heavy breathing and panting.

"She really-oh -I -that woman slutted me out and left like nothing happened" he wiped his face , sitting up and buttoning his pants back up he puts his head band back on.

Leaving the car , he meets you in the gym , " How you feeling ?" You smiled softly.

"Don't even ask " he brushed his fingers through his hair , sighing softly, you really had him cumming in 7 minutes.

"I'm gonna fuck you up when we get home " letting your waist go , he sighs walking to the boys still mesmerized.

"I'll be waiting " you smiled softly, jogging to get your boys from there water break.